Banned

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im supposed to paint with acouple idiots from the eastbay this weekend but my contact has his phone turned off.

looks like im sticking to the soufbay tonizzle. its ok. i have a few spots out here ive been neglecting.

I'm trying to get in touch with a certain EAST BAY POWERHOUSE to get something going on, but he seems to have other things to do, as do I. Like, unpacking my shit and setting up my room, for example...all that's been in here for the past week is a bed, some clothes, a lamp, and my computer rig. Oh, and tons of boxes...hence the reluctance to get 'er done.

I never painted down that way, besides a spot or two in Palo Alto. Seems hot...KYT told me some interesting stories over the years. I grew up on the Peninsula, I know folks all up and down that way.

Bokals, you seem to be catching on. Don't let people tell you what to do, I guess...I mean, I'm jsut some other douchebag behind a keyboard with a lot to say...I spend a lot of my time doing creative writing, and it's helped me be more expressive with posting here.

Graff got me here, but it certainly isn't what's keeping me here. I hardly ever even paint, it's just not as fun as it was a few years back...but, it seems to be the common link between me and everybody else here.

I didn't post for a long time, and my username was valid after two years of sitting idle.

However, whenever Raven makes any major changes to the board, it seems like a few people get lost in the shuffle. I was using Sparoism for a while...I tried to update my shai profile the day before Raven shut the server down on account of WIlma (the hurricane), and it vanished...then when the board got all fancy, Sparoism disappeared, but shai worked again! Huh!

Computers are weird...even though they sort of make sense to me, I never know what to expect.

Catface, just so you know....I've been out of the house, cleaning the fridge, and unpacking my room...so, if you think I'm a loafer, well, maybe, but I'm trying. Every time I sit down and have a cigarette, though, that old green screen beckons...and it's hard to resist.

so broke right now, that im afraid to go out and spend the little money i have...

i am aware money is not a necessity for one to go out and have fun,

debated on whether going for a swim at the lake, but i rather not be near anyone right now...

maybe tommorow, also i have the crib to myself and it feels rather nice to do anything i wish while i can... bump kick-push as long as i want and stay on the 12...

Shai, babelfish is a reference to "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy", it's actually more of a direct quote.

In the book, "The Babel fish is small, yellow and leechlike, and probably the oddest thing in the Universe. It feeds on brainwave energy received not from its own carrier but from those around it. It absorbs all unconscious mental frequencies from this brainwave energy to nourish itself with. It then excretes into the mind of its carrier a telepathic matrix formed by combining the conscious thought frequencies with nerve signals picked up from the speech centres of the brain which has supplied them. The practical upshot of all this is that if you stick a Babel fish in your ear you can instantly understand anything said to you in any form of language. The speech patterns you actually hear decode the brainwave matrix which has been fed into your mind by your Babel fish."

There is also a funny joke about man proving God doesn't exist because of the babelfish, " "I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. Q.E.D."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing. "

Glad to be of service.

i quite don't understand the rules concerning advertising here on the 12...

pardon me if im wrong but doesn't google oner do plenty of that already.... yet no one calls "it" out on that... he inspires it also...

im aware it, google oner helps make ends, but doesn' this violate all the rules...

if anything it should be banned... first candidate on the condemnation list...