Banned

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THE ONLY REASON YOU GUYS ARE ON THIS THREAD IS BECAUSE OF ME...

YA DISLIKE ME YET CANT SEEM TO GET ENUFF OF ME, SAME MEMBERS, OTHER GUESTS, AND THE ONES WHO ARE STUCK ON THIS THREAD AS WELL BUT HAVEN'T POSTED...

3 PAGES OF PURE BOKALS AGAIN,

SAME LAMES, POOR COMEBACKS....

IM KEEPING THIS THREAD ALIVE, AND YOU GUYS CANT LEAVE IT...

SORTA IRONIC HOW ALL THIS THREADS WITH DIFFERENT TITLES TURN OUT TO BE ABOUT ME...

"I REALLY LIKE BLACK PEOPLE!!!", "GOOD FOR YOU" "BANNED"

I'm not trying to top anything you're saying, though.

And, if anything, I'm just trying to look out for you because you're obviously intelligent, and have a lot to say. That's something we need more of on the board.

All I want you to understand is the fact that things work a certain way around here, and it's just easier to recognize that and go with it than it is to try to fight it.

Nobody starts out here with enemies, but it's sort of inevitable for some people. I'm doing my part to keep it civil.

i would estimate that at least... 60% percent of the people come here to start beef, talk shit...etc... thats why there's anonymous shit talkers who hide behind a screen name, who create accounts just to talk shit, and constantly post just to talk shit... yet they never realize the idiots they are showing theirselves to be, the retarded nonsense they post and continue to contribute to a thread thats full of fools such as themselves already.... im from chicago and as posted by defy himself, he suggested any one to go check the chi-town thread... i requested some condemnations myself to a mod, as talk like that annoys the shit outta me... now thats annoying...

i cant seem to understand how speaking intelligently is annoying?... or having good jokes for that matter...

or is everyone or most here ignorant?....

im not saying anyone contributing to this thread is... and i like the fact this thread is still on top.... and going strong.... lets continue...

shai you're a good man..