Banned

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why are you after so much attention, here?

I mean, you'll get it...but, it won't be the kind that you'll be able to use as a job reference or pickup line.

TEASE's whole MO just popped into my head, for some reason.

Just let things happen...you'll be better off for it, and you might actually make some friends.

says bokals: what you inferior sub-humans fail to understand is that i am the dominion of intellect, cool-wit, bomb-tagging in electomonoflourocarbotechnimassive skill having manneristic ways. and the psychological maturity level i render myself is the epitomy of.... wait, oh, i was molested as a child, and now i bother people online. i humiliate myself. in fact, i tag my real name, Bokals. :heartbeat: -me

shai, if you're talking to me.. im not after the attention... it seems the attention is focused directly at me rather... i've only participated in a couple threads today. unlike willy there, if that was the reason for his banning...

anywho, like all, i get a response from another and just like in human nature i feel the need to reply... respond, or simply laugh...

add a witty remark and contribute to the thread, whether it be something serious or laughable...

no need for anyone to get so offended at my remarks... they're not harmful nor harsh in any way... or have any need to start shit with me, for they are just words on a message board, i enjoy this site alot, as i am a good part of the community, i go by the flow, let things happen or make them happen and in the long run i succeed in or fail, but i am the only one to blame or to be congratulated whatever the outcome may be...

im rather glad to be here, and to contribute to anything whether it be fliks or just words,

im just upset that many feel some hostility towards me for my contributions, and my opinions... my ability to think outside the box... and share my views and hatred towards some/many things... but not 12oz....

i like all... and i am one hell of a cool guy...

i just happen to be quick and witty and outspoken, and sometimes that makes me an asshole... or annoying as some agree here....

Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, then.

I can't speak for anybody else, here...I mean, I have my days where I'm salty, but the funny thing is, what I say here is usually influenced by what goes on in my life, and not the other way around. I guess I respond to some of what gets said here, so maybe that's bullshit...I don't know, what I'm trying to say is that you can't really take any of this shit personally, since people online ONLY KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT YOU AS YOU TELL THEM. If they can get personal and get to you somehow, it's nobody's fault but yours, and you have to keep that in mind.

Hardly ANYBODY gets to me here....and, no, that's not a challenge. Me and Cash like to chop it up sometimes...but, he's a nice guy, I've met him and I understand where he's coming from.

i enjoy this site alot, as i am a good part of the community, i go by the flow, let things happen or make them happen and in the long run i succeed in or fail, but i am the only one to blame or to be congratulated whatever the outcome may be...

i just happen to be quick and witty and outspoken, and that makes me annoying

WHAT

THE

FUCK

whatever mr. kaczyinski

go write another manifesto if it bothers you that much

Your copy is in the mail.

Just look for the oily, heavy package that's wrapped in brown paper.

No, I really meant that. We get some good one-liner contests going...BTW, how's the hyphy?

(Watch this. He can't pass this up....)

i quit jobs all the time, hek im jobless now and therefore the reason for me being in this site...

shai i take nothing personal..... there words on a screen... and no one here knows me, how i act, or what i like.... my passions or my fears...

i will say this however, i am somewhat disgruntled...

12oz relieves me from this sometimes.... and is sometimes the only place i can come too to relief myself from lifes daily stresses... and a good place for a laugh, and to catch graffiti...

Willy did get banned for a while for threatening to snitch once shit started getting real on the net and had more than a few people out looking to kick his ass. Still does.

Next on the banning list Bokals and Inhalant (for being a useless toy, flick-stealing, idiot, with nothing interesting to say ever)

the hyphy is taking a toll on me

i got work in 2 hours and the only thing thats gonna keep me going is this hyphy mix im gonna pop in once the last manager leaves

Ahh...the famous Triple Stack.

Just don't do the Dummy Dance, you'll be all right.