Banned

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sheriff thats actually "Posion"

if you can enlighten me with the meaning of that word i would greatly appreciate it. for i have no idea what "posion" is....?...

make sure to give the proper definition, and i need a reliable source into where this definiton was gathered...

this should be the I:heartbeat: bokals site already...

im flattered at threads being dedicated to me in my honor all the time...

No wonka might of had someone on his name last night, but he did say all that shit. It wasn't yesterday, this was a while ago he was claiming he was gonna call the cops on dude. True shit, it was him. Just cause a dude seems okay on a forum doensn't mean he won't snitch if he thinks he's gonna get his ass kicked.

Personally I got nothing against the guy, but I do know that shit happened.

it wasnt a goal. ive been on this board since 99.. granted i was 14 when i started here. like all teenagers i was stupid and was out of place alot. so getting banned at the time pissed me off and i made it a goal to piss people off more namely seeking, it was really stupid now when i look back at it. but whats done is done and i have my original name back and i have no plan on getting banned or getting in that situation again.

so i guess this is a sorry to seeking. and a thank you to diggity for giving me a second chance.