Banned

NeRVe54

ok, whats the point of getting banned on 12oz?

for example, from what i gather, willy wonka was banned for threatening to or trying to rat someone out. now, noone likes a snitch.. but if you know the dude is no good, why make him change his name, now he cant be watched. its kinda like sweeping the dirt under the rug.

and banning in general anyway, what does it accomplish. i mean, sure, you get a guy like willy wonka whos probably eating bottles of aspirin and cutting his main arteries with bokals "sharp wit" cause he lost all his posts, but to any normal cat, whats the loss?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

big ups to the man with the answers for being an official 12oz bad boy and getting banned for a day.....

theo, the reason for that was fairly similar..

oh shit when did this happen? I'm totally lost?^^^^ (must have been during one of my drunken blackouts and didn't even notice, lol)

and someone link to the thread/arguement that got big willy style banned?

Yeah condemned means your IP and computer ID gets banned or something like that.

Wonka had so many posts this morning, plus he's a snitch or something. I don't believe what everyone says about snitches, because it seems like thats peoples way of trying to get massive amounts of people to not like you. I myself have never dropped on anyone, but have plenty of my shit is hacked with a "snitch" tag.

On Wonkas case though, the guy posted the emails that wonka sent saying he was going to involve the police if the guy didn't stop harrasing him, and said he didn't care if he was a snitch because he was too old for this shit, yadda yadda yadda. I don't wanna air anyones dirty laundry out there, but I don't know why it didn't happen earlier.

G

Yeah I got banned from a forum once for calling this guy out on being an asshole, they didn't tolerate "rudeness" but unfortunately for them there isn't really a way to stop people from using proxies..

But you're kindof missing the point man. It really doesn't matter if someone comes back and doesn't cause trouble anymore. If someone is being annoying, they get banned, and if they come back and remain annoying, they'll get re-banned, and eventually they'll be bored.

yeah, but even so man, there are obviously people who dont give a shit about that, and they just come back with a hundred different names.

although id imagine it would be a nice little perk to be a mod and be able to give somebody the old "fuck off"

something tells me somebody got on willy wonka's account. cuz he made like a thousand posts in a row on ch. 0 and brickslayers and probably other boards, and was snitching... usually not like him. sounds like someone trying to incriminate him...