Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup BDC

The fuck is up with youth?

Currently journalizing drunk, in Chico for the first goddamn time, and stuck in the middle of a shitty party dragged two hours into by a friend from Highschool.

Great ammount of alchohol now trying to fall asleep after thinking I hoping to get laid. Instead, nothing. No sex, no groping, no necking, no flirtatious talk, fucking nothing. Just another party with a shit load of girls all wanting to discuss their fucking problems. I'm fucking tired of my buddhist friends making me be willing to listen to people's problems.

FUck.

Don't go see Pirates of the Caribbean. You'd be better off with a four hour marathon of Soaps, since you didn't pay for it.

Yuo're missing the point.

Discuss problems at party. Tell them some of your own problems that are the same or similar. Marvel with them at the commonality of the human condition. Offer to go somewhere quieter with a bottle of wine...such as their place, you're new in town. Comment favorably on the place. Drink wine. Continue conversation. Everything will go the way it's supposed to (Buddhist nature, theory of "MU" applies here.)

Maybe it didn't pay off last night, but I assure you it's some of the best game out there if you play it right. I was kind of working this one out recently, but got blocked by some jealous roommate types. It's fine, I'll eat their food and even the karma that way.

I'm not only the president, I'm a client, like the Hair Club dude says.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now