lets posion retards

Guest spectr

Guest spectr

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13761110/

ES MOINES, Iowa - Dozens of people were treated for vomiting and diarrhea as the Special Olympics USA National Games ended Friday, and health officials warned authorities in other states that the illness could spread as people return home.

An estimated 30,000 people attended the six-day event in Ames.

“Some people have already left,” said Mary Mincer Hansen, director for the Iowa Department of Public Health.

She said state health officials have contacted other health departments across the country and are still unsure why coaches, fans and athletes were feeling sick.

About 40 people have been treated. At least 10 of them were hospitalized and a dozen more were at a recreation center at Iowa State University for observation, health officials said.

The health department questioned those affected and called in food inspectors to investigate possible causes. Tests have been taken and results are expected Saturday, Hansen said.

The first sicknesses occurred Friday morning but the health department was not informed until after noon, she said.

“With that large a crowd, people thought there would be some people getting sick,” Hansen said. But when more athletes, coaches and fans kept getting the same symptoms, health officials took action, she said.

Special Olympics officials would not comment Friday night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's a boring day - I've got nothing to do

Except to get a load of retards and drive em to the zoo

Oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo (x2)

Load 'em on a bus just for laughs

Down a winding road stepping on the gas

Down a winding road just to stay dreaming

Down a winding road with the retards screaming

Oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo (x2)

One of them blowing a big spit bubble

Slam on the brakes at the first sign of trouble

Head on collision bodies everywhere

Head on collision retards beware

Oh oh oh takin' retards to the zoo

You know what, Stuart, I LIKE YOU. You're not like the other people... here in the trailer park.

Oh, don't go get me wrong. They're fine people, they're good Americans. But they're content to sit back, maybe watch a little Mork and Mindy on channel 57, maybe kick back a cool, Coors 16-ouncer. They're good, fine people, Stuart. But they don't know what the queers are doing to the soil!

You know that Jonny Wurster kid, the kid that delivers papers in the neighborhood. He's a foreign kid. Some of the neighbors say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it.

Anyway, for his tenth birthday, all he wanted was a Burrow Owl. Kept bugging his old man. "Dad, get me a burrow owl. I'll never ask for anything else as long as I live." So the guy breaks down and buys him a burrow owl.

Anyway, 10:30, the other night, I go out in my yard, and there's the Wurster kid, looking up in the tree. I say, "What are you looking for?" He says "I'm looking for my burrow owl." I say, "Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick. Everybody knows the burrow owl lives. In a hole. In the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?" Now Stuart, do you think a kid like that is going to know what the queers are doing to the soil?

I first became aware of this about ten years ago, the summer my oldest boy, Bill Jr. died. You know that carnival comes into town every year? Well this year they came through with a ride called The Mixer. The man said, "Keep your head, and arms, inside the Mixer at all times." But Bill Jr, he was a DAAAREDEVIL, just like his old man. He was leaning out saying "Hey everybody, Look at me! Look at me!" Pow! He was decapitated! They found his head over by the snow cone concession.

A few days after that, I open up the mail. And there's a pamphlet in there. From Pueblo, Colorado, and it's addressed to Bill, Jr. And it's entitled, "Do you know what the queers are doing to our soil?"

Now, Stuart, if you look at the soil around any large US city, where there's a big undeground homosexual population. Des Moines, Iowa, for an example. Look at the soil around Des Moines, Stuart. You can't build on it; you can't grow anything in it. The government says it's due to poor farming. But I know what's really going on, Stuart. I know it's the queers. They're in it with the aliens. They're building landing strips for gay Martians, I swear to God.

You know what, Stuart, I like you. You're not like the other people...

here in the trailer park.