myspace works!! totally!!

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My friend here in hawaii was contacted through myspace by some girl visiting from NY....next thing you know he hooks up with her, flies to NY to visit her, spends mad money lacing her ride up with speakers and other retarded shit...and now he just spent a couple grand for her to go to a jewish school in israel.

The first girl thats given him a chance and he's throwing all the money he does'nt have at her...talking about "chicks are expensive, maaaaannn":rolleyes:

So, yeah, myspace totally works.

Guest spectr

but you didnt need myspace to do your laundry you could have just walked to the laundrymat or waited until the person answered the phone or one of any number of things.

NAH NAH,,,,

its a matter of getting shit done in a short amount of time free of spending money for laundry..

besides...since when do YOU think i could walk to a laundrymat? or have mad free time on my hands?? why am i explaining myself when i dont really give a shit?

thread worthy or not..

i used myspace to get my laundry done

See, it's people like you that made me hate Myspace.

It became an open invitation for people to ask me for favors such as "show me around, take me painting, give me your number, let's make out, wha wha wha."

I also did not care to know every detail of people's lives. Yes, even if they were on my "friends" list.

Cancel account? *click* DELETED.

more proof...

why go hang around those dead trees with the dead animals hanging from them and have to listen to those whiny ass satanists...

why curse, steal, smoke, drink, womanize, and eat chili cheese burgers, when all you have to do to find the one you have been devoting your life to is on myspace???

satancopy.jpg

I can't stand myspace ever since I noticed this trend of people instead of returning phone calls, they text me since they're more accustomed to messaging. It's a big horrible joke when you realize how serious your friends take what they have on their page. I'll be moving again because of it.