Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Devilush

Short Cuts Issue #5 out and ready

Hello once again....'tis me Devilush here to inform :idea: everyone that my zine Short Cuts Issue #5 is ready to go out. Sorry it took me a while...I was sick :beat: for a bit. And just been basically running around...being busy I guess. But sorry to inform you this, I will need to ask for $1. In the past, I did this zine for free and outta my pocket. But there comes a time in everyone's life where they have to change jobs :( So if you are still iffy about the zine, email me. And if you would like a copy, email me and i will give you more of the details. But its about 30 pages of fun, fun, fun. And of course some graf.

devilush_hiss@hotmail.com:king: :love: :mexican: :spent: :scramble: :lick: :huh?:

Your dollar is on the way~~

Mind if i pay in Dimes? I think thats the only form of american currency i have right now..haha

:)

Ink Lunatic the lunatic

hahahahah it's all good. basically the dollar is paying for your issue. it's not paying for anything else. so send them dimes in ya hear?! :crazy:

Guest Remy Martin

nice Miss. Devilush...

i got some stella artoi (sp) and a dollar on it for the next issue...

ill hit you up.

count me in as well D'Lush... uh... but, I may have tossed the envelope that had your return addy... drop me an email and I'll send ya a dollar ;)

devilush,WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?????get at me,email me when you got a chance.ill toss down a buck anytime!

hey lush! where have you been? you need to look me upsometime soon. its been ages. email me or ill try to email you. paying a dollar is cool, but i think i only have candaian funds, so ill send about 500 to make up for the exchange..... hit me.

Smartness

Originally posted by Smart

count me in as well D'Lush... uh... but, I may have tossed the envelope that had your return addy... drop me an email and I'll send ya a dollar ;)

hey guy....honestly i would ht you up but....dont hate me...i dont have your email addy i dont think. so hit me up first......devilush_hiss@hotmail.com

mental invalid and looking at stars

Originally posted by mental invalid

...fuck a buck, ill give ya five for starters, worth every one of those 500 cents...whats up stranger?....r

howdy there stranger....will hit you up soon enough.

heshys craziness but flattering

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

hey honey, do you accept paypal????

:love: ooooooo baby!

Re: Smartness

Originally posted by Devilush

hey guy....honestly i would ht you up but....dont hate me...i dont have your email addy i dont think.

too late, you already sent me the addy, perhaps you knew that, anyway, expect money in the mail :)

hahahaha you know it did grafsux!!! us hifier's wouldnt say that! we'd say "okay i am so hella gay and so hella fine. now fuck you all and i hate my life and i hate you and i know who you are and you suck at your repetitive bubble letters. and you know what? you are a nazi too. fuck you and your mom. your girl was hurt but i was with her last night. yea fuck you too." that is the hifi way. <sniff sniff>

we need some sort of rehab. i'm gunna miss the constant abuse and cheap shots at my character. you 12ozprophet moderators don't know the pain and suffering us hifi moderators went thru. count urselves lucky. ahhhh...the memories

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this