Short Cuts Issue #5 out and ready

Devilush

Hello once again....'tis me Devilush here to inform :idea: everyone that my zine Short Cuts Issue #5 is ready to go out. Sorry it took me a while...I was sick :beat: for a bit. And just been basically running around...being busy I guess. But sorry to inform you this, I will need to ask for $1. In the past, I did this zine for free and outta my pocket. But there comes a time in everyone's life where they have to change jobs :( So if you are still iffy about the zine, email me. And if you would like a copy, email me and i will give you more of the details. But its about 30 pages of fun, fun, fun. And of course some graf.

devilush_hiss@hotmail.com:king: :love: :mexican: :spent: :scramble: :lick: :huh?:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Smartness

Originally posted by Smart

count me in as well D'Lush... uh... but, I may have tossed the envelope that had your return addy... drop me an email and I'll send ya a dollar ;)

hey guy....honestly i would ht you up but....dont hate me...i dont have your email addy i dont think. so hit me up first......devilush_hiss@hotmail.com

Re: Smartness

Originally posted by Devilush

hey guy....honestly i would ht you up but....dont hate me...i dont have your email addy i dont think.

too late, you already sent me the addy, perhaps you knew that, anyway, expect money in the mail :)

hahahaha you know it did grafsux!!! us hifier's wouldnt say that! we'd say "okay i am so hella gay and so hella fine. now fuck you all and i hate my life and i hate you and i know who you are and you suck at your repetitive bubble letters. and you know what? you are a nazi too. fuck you and your mom. your girl was hurt but i was with her last night. yea fuck you too." that is the hifi way. <sniff sniff>

Archived