Wisdom teeth

brick top

Alright, today i had my two wisdom teeth removed on the left side of my mouth, im really curious as to if theres a way i can smoke a cigg.. they told me not to for 48 hours, but ive got an addiction to feed. any advice with ways to cope with the problem im facing or any wisdom tooth problems. OR hell just share your wisdom tooth stories! :D :D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i had cooked ramen for the first thing i ate no problems with it. im REALLY worried about the dry socket, how much did he smoke was it ciggs or " other " stuff, im conserned about taking both into my lungs, im devising a plan maybe a contraption to make it safe , keep the responses comming.... on a side note ive gone throu a whole roll of paper towels wiping my lips an tongue of blood. cause im not allowed to spit or suck cause the stitches.

Alright' date=' today i had my two wisdom teeth removed on the left side of my mouth, im really curious as to if theres a way i can smoke a cigg.. they told me not to for 48 hours, but ive got an addiction to feed. any advice with ways to cope with the problem im facing or any wisdom tooth problems. OR hell just share your wisdom tooth stories! :D :D :D[/quote']

if you smoke theres a good chance you can fuck yourself up royally. has something to do with blood clots.

yeah' date=' i had cooked ramen for the first thing i ate no problems with it. im REALLY worried about the dry socket, how much did he smoke was it ciggs or " other " stuff, im conserned about taking both into my lungs, im devising a plan maybe a contraption to make it safe , keep the responses comming.... on a side note ive gone throu a whole roll of paper towels wiping my lips an tongue of blood. cause im not allowed to spit or suck cause the stitches.[/quote']

A cigarette. Honestly just man up and suck down milkshakes and eat your vicodin for a few days......you'll be happier in the long run.

I smoked weed a day or two after getting all four of mine removed. I left the gauze in and made sure i inhaled gently. Its not recommended. Change your gauze out when you're done, if you do decide to chance it.

You want to avoid sucking out the blood clot. You should just take like 6 hydrocodone's and pass out so you wont think about it anymore.

all my wisdom teeth got pulled out before the anisthetic kicked in....and since i wasnt put out i could hear the cracking sounds....even though i got em pulled out years ago...i can still remember the cracking sounds......when my cousin got his wisdom teeth pulled out, he wanted to drink beer that night but couldnt....u know u can get a yeast infection in your mouth?

i was just at the dentist today and they said i need to get all 4 pulled out as soon as possable. they made an appointment for right after i get back from my trip to europe, so now i get to travel with that shit on my mind. oh well, maybe i can drink myself into a coma wile im there or something

I'm getting mine out in August, luckily I only have three (weird) and they are just little babies.

One of my friends had some shifty surgeon who gave him a fuck load of novacaine. He gave me all his vics beacause his mouth was numb for a few days and he didn't need it.

Another one kept waking up during her operation, so they gave her a heavy dose of ketamine. One can only wish for a circumstance such as that...

yeah, you've always got to keep the gauze fresh...i waited a day to start smoking weed again when i had mine ot last summer. cigarettes are no good during that time...my boy did that when he had his out and he had the worst, extra week of recorvery as a result. you've got to watch out for dry sockets for sure. i remember when i had mine taken out, i was kind of blunted and i fought the feeling of the gas mask/nitrous oxide shit until they pumped up the tank on me...even then i was semi awake/nitroused/blazed and could physically feel the pliers on my teeth and could kind of feel my teeth being pulled and definitely FELT THE CRACKING, but it was painless thanks to the countless lungfulls of nitrous (gotta love the hippy crack). too bad i told the doctor vicodin upset my stomach and instead of that helping my case i never ended up getting the percosets i'd get instead of the vikes. they fucking gave me darvocet, the worst anti inlfamatory/painiller...due to it not having an opiate-like effect. oh, yeah as long as you kind of "swallow" or channel the smoke down your throat as you inhale you should be fine. the last thing you want to do is expose the clots/wound parts of your mouth to smoke.

Archived