the ken lay murder conspiracy superthread

am I the first? heres an article from usa today:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/energy/2006-07-06-lay-bloggers-usat_x.htm

my theory is this: Ken Lay would have a hard time getting a presidental pardon from Bush since it would further ruin the sinking credability of the Republican party.

Thus the only option for homie was to deal those above him. Thus before he had time to seriously contemplate snitching, he got snuffed, possibly with the implicit ok from his family. Their pay-off is, of course, is that the family's assets will not be siezed now...

Obviously I could tie in the Illumnati, the jews, the pope, freemasons and the NRA , zionists, not to menton major league baseball, but I'm not into conspiracy theories...

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If there's ever someone who I thought needed killing, he'd be at or near the top.

I wouldn't have done it, since I'm all for people like him living and getting what they deserve.

Maybe somebody felt differently. Did he make it to the hospital, or was one of those "dead before you hit the floor" situations like the one that happened to my grandfather? If it was the latter, it's probably legit....but, people die in hospitals all the time. One more coronary....they aren't hard to induce, either.

I'll have to look into this.

He was murdered- not one doubt. He knew too much and as The Man said:

“Ken Lay would have a hard time getting a presidental pardon from Bush since it would further ruin the sinking credability of the Republican party.” “Thus the only option for homie was to deal those above him. Thus before he had time to seriously contemplate snitching, he got snuffed, possibly with the implicit ok from his family. Their pay-off is, of course, is that the family's assets will not be siezed now...”

First thing I thought after I heard he died was that he was whacked. Enron has immense ties to the Bush administration from the "national energy plan" to funding campaigns to Halliburton. This guy obviously knew a lot of things that the public isn't "supposed" to know. I'm not saying it's a definite murder, but I would not put it past the corporate, coup-elected leaders of our nation.

definitely faked his own death, probably chilling in switzerland or argentina with a bunch of expatriot nazis. he'd fit right in. if he really is dead then he was definitely whacked, heart attack is easy to simulate. glad you all jumped on this one quick. 5$ crack rock=5 years in the pen(depending on the state/previous record) lose billions of dollars of other people's money and getting off virtually scott free... priceless..in the words of paul mooney.. let a black man lose that much money and see what happens..

not really' date=' the news cycle these days is fucking atrocious. i'm surprised when a story keeps the front page a full day.[/quote']

word.

for about two years now, ive been reading google news every couple hours, every day. to stay informed and also to see if there are any patterns that one can discern in the information they give, and how they give it.

what i find most interesting is the stories they allow to stay up on their front page for extended periods of time. unfortunately, i have to say the one that seems to have stayed the longest was anything about brad pitt and angelina jolie... got even more staying time than most global warming reports, nsa taps, and other major political issues.

If you REALLY want to get depressed, check out CNN's new "top 5 videos" on their front page and you can see that 5/5 of them are "human interest" and "fringe" stories. Regardless of what the front page story is. Bombs could be falling on Houston and the most popular video would be "Dog with 3 legs has a lucky survivor story".

what i find most interesting is the stories they allow to stay up on their front page for extended periods of time. unfortunately' date=' i have to say the one that seems to have stayed the longest was anything about brad pitt and angelina jolie... got even more staying time than most global warming reports, nsa taps, and other major political issues.[/quote']

i notice on Yahoo news that they will change how headlines are worded or post a story and then shortly after delete it.

If you REALLY want to get depressed' date=' check out CNN's new "top 5 videos" on their front page and you can see that 5/5 of them are "human interest" and "fringe" stories. Regardless of what the front page story is. Bombs could be falling on Houston and the most popular video would be "Dog with 3 legs has a lucky survivor story".[/quote']

redneck olympics is no. 3....

i notice on Yahoo news that they will change how headlines are worded or post a story and then shortly after delete it.

yes yes yall. i have chased articles through google before only to find them fuckin non existent after its been replaced with a contrary article on the same issue.

shits crazy. i think i had a post about what ive found before.

sometimes i think google takes personal stances on issues though. dependent on how long and to what extent they allow coverage of an issue to stay up.

I'm not so sure. If Google news works on the same principles of PageRank, whatever articles get linked the most get top billing. Since most people care more about celebrity babies than real political issues that affect them, the links quickly pile up and stories get knocked down and replaced. I don't use it often for that reason, it's like what works so well for web searching doesn't seem to work out reliably for aggregating relevant news, and it's mostly because people suck.

ehh, i would believe that, if i havent seen so many article dissappear completely out of the links for relevant content.

all im sayin is that ive seen some weird shit happen with news stories on google.

especially when the nsa wiretap shit was going down. i found this one really good article, and then not five seconds later, the page refreshed and it was a different article, same thumbnail picture but a completely oppositte perspective on the topic. I looked through the related links, and in 10 pages of them, i could not find that same article or one talking about it. Yet two days later it popped back up again.

perhaps im barking up the wrong tree. but just as viacom and all the other media giants can have a slant, i believe so could google. especially when so little is publicly known of the search algorythms they use.

London - The controversy in Britain over the imminent extradition of three former bankers to the US on Enron-related fraud charges took a dramatic twist Wednesday when the body of a banker linked to the case was discovered in a London park.

Police said the man had been identified as Neil Coulbeck, former head of financial markets North America at the Royal Bank of Scotland.

He had been interviewed by the FBI in connection with the alleged fraud and was to be a witness in the forthcoming trial of the three bankers in the US.

Coulbeck, whose body was found in a woodland area in north London, was reported missing by his wife last Thursday. Reports that he took his own life have not been confirmed by police.

David Bermingham, Gary Mulgrew and Giles Darby are due to be put on a plane early Thursday following a British court decision allowing their extradition to stand trial in Texas in connection with the collapse of US energy giant Enron in 2001.

The three men, all former employees of Britain's NatWest bank, are accused of fraud involving 11 million pounds (20 million dollars).

They have not contested the charges but said they want to be tried in Britain.

Their planned extradition under a 2003 treaty agreed with the US to facilitate the transfer of terrorist suspects has angered the London business community and led the first-ever demonstration by bankers in the City.

The controversy has been heightened by the fact that the US Senate has not yet signed the treaty.

The case of the NatWest Three, as they have become known, Wednesday triggered an emergency debate in the British parliament, secured by the opposition Liberal Democrats, in a last-ditch bid to prevent extradition.

But Prime Minister Tony Blair rejected accusations that there was an 'imbalance' in extradition agreements with the US and said there was nothing the government could do to stop the extradition.

The body count continues to grow.

dude, something is going on for sure with these dudes falling off like this. i dont know what but my mind cant help but think of sinister things.

on another note i cant believe i just read that bankers were demonstrating. the apocalypse is officially coming.