Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
you_what

straight letters

Is this your own work or anybodies?

depends on who's posting, some people post their own work, some just post straights. i was under the impression that it didn't matter as long as it was straight letters

I figured since this was paper chase that people would post straight letters that they drew if not they would post in brick slayers.

3d needs work

yeah i know, i just kinda rushed through them so i could post them. got any pointers? i'd appreciate it!

Yeah i can talk 3d. I need to make a fuckin thread for it lol. For the purple and blue piece all the 3d is right except on the right side of the e vertically and the arrows. It should all go in the same direction as the top right of the k. Feel me? For the red and blue piece its like the hanging extentions on the e r and k's 3d are going in the same direction and the s is a different one, then everything else goes to one point, badly. Pick one method and do it dont do 3. If you do the vanishing point 3d where it all points to one specific point the lines should basically fan out in direction and you should theoretically hace no parallel lines. When i say lines i mean the basic lines coming off the letters to make the 3d. Look up at cyprisspillz who needs to fuckin paint more motherfucker haha hmu, and his very bottom is an good example

those colors hurt my eyes and make it hard to see the details or its just the photo?

bad pictures, i'd say i took them with my web cam when i was blazed, i'll try and post better ones

Yeah i can talk 3d. I need to make a fuckin thread for it lol. For the purple and blue piece all the 3d is right except on the right side of the e vertically and the arrows. It should all go in the same direction as the top right of the k. Feel me? For the red and blue piece its like the hanging extentions on the e r and k's 3d are going in the same direction and the s is a different one, then everything else goes to one point, badly. Pick one method and do it dont do 3. If you do the vanishing point 3d where it all points to one specific point the lines should basically fan out in direction and you should theoretically hace no parallel lines. When i say lines i mean the basic lines coming off the letters to make the 3d. Look up at cyprisspillz who needs to fuckin paint more motherfucker haha hmu, and his very bottom is an good example

thank's for the advice yo, i'm going to re draw it and post it and see if it turns out any better.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now