indians on the train

Abracadabra

why the fuck is every single person who works for the train company a smelly ass indian (and by smelly ass i mean, doesn't fucking wash their shit....ever). and to top it all off, why do they have to be such assholes to people? to quote the arctic monkeys "they coulda just told us no, though, they didn't 'afta be rude".

cunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This reminds me of this time I was in India and was on the train with my mom and brother, and there was this real raggedy looking drunkard making an ass of himself. He eventually got his ass kicked by this 20-something hero, who incedentally, was with his mom or aunt or something. It was a real good asskicking, and the bum nearly hurled himself off the train, crying. Everyone had to talk him out of it.

funny this should come up. while in melbourne recently i farted on the tram. this wasnt your average bad smelling fart. it was fucked up. anyway. the "smelly indian" tram driver stopped the fucking tram got out of his booth and started flipping out at me and the people i was with. he went mental calling us filthy western pigs and dogs. told us we all deserved to be bashed and we shouldnt wonder why we get bashed in asian country's. he eventually got back in his booth and continued flipping out over the speakers. we got off at the next stop intending to anhialate the tram. i took a photo of the driver as we got off and he slammed his door open and started trying to spit on us. my friend was quick to stepping though and spat right back in his grill and pushed him back in his booth. ironically enough the son of a bitch pulled up right behind a police car so we had to make scarce as he got on the speakers so we could hear it all down the street going fucking with racist remarks.

that ended up being kind of long and my grammar is poor because im lazy. my apologies.

also i will add that yes it did seem that all the tram drivers were rude cunts for no reason at all. to everybody not just handsome young men like me.

/no racist

/honest

funny this should come up. while in melbourne recently i farted on the tram. this wasnt your average bad smelling fart. it was fucked up. anyway. the "smelly indian" tram driver stopped the fucking tram got out of his booth and started flipping out at me and the people i was with. he went mental calling us filthy western pigs and dogs. told us we all deserved to be bashed and we shouldnt wonder why we get bashed in asian country's. he eventually got back in his booth and continued flipping out over the speakers. we got off at the next stop intending to anhialate the tram. i took a photo of the driver as we got off and he slammed his door open and started trying to spit on us. my friend was quick to stepping though and spat right back in his grill and pushed him back in his booth. ironically enough the son of a bitch pulled up right behind a police car so we had to make scarce as he got on the speakers so we could hear it all down the street going fucking with racist remarks.

that ended up being kind of long and my grammar is poor because im lazy. my apologies.

also i will add that yes it did seem that all the tram drivers were rude cunts for no reason at all. to everybody not just handsome young men like me.

/no racist

/honest

This is the stuff that used to make me do bad things to trams. Fire extinguisher to the face was a classic. NEWS COVERAGE LIKE WHHHHHHUT!