rest in peace fut.

aerosone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't believe it is quickly coming up to a year already... and just to think it has been over a year since I have hugged you and you given me that cheeky grin.

Miss you little brother...

If anyone knows of skate jam or memorial for him in July, please keep us updated, otherwise we will plan one and let everyone know...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Mikes friends for the skate jam, it meant a lot to us. I know you all meant the world to Mike. He would like it that his friends hung out with his family. thanks to those who signed the frame for our mom, she really loves reading about Mikes friends and the stories, it has helped her remember the good times that Mike had and how crazy he was.

Thanks again.

Mikes sister Kim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

after we all left, the guys throwing the rave buffed his shit out, with some crazy hydraulic lift thing, because they didnt like that he just did a big readable block letter.

i tried to get in a fight with the guys, explaining how much dude had painted and how lucky they were he would even be willing to paint the inside of some gay rave... they were pussies though. so instead i just buffed out the piece i'd spent the last 5 days working on. they were all sad. trying to give me money and stuff. haha.

^That's respect right there. That's what graff is supposed to be about.

• 1 month later...

Archived