YO MET....

WHOSPANK

Sounds vaguely familiar. It's all coming back to me now, the girl wasn't fooled at all! From what i recall, she was onto him from the get-go and wasn't havin' it. "Guy" was trying to get on some hoe for cheap sex and got busted and lost "Girl". Tsk tsk tsk... "Girl" sold rare comic book and made substantial amount of cash, went to New York on vacation and watched double feature movies with vacation fling. Karma's a bitch.

postscript: hello hello

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

blind date?

no no no...you both have it wrong.i believe the story goes like this....

2 people who have lost their beloved message board(no names,lets keep this on the q.t.)bust all up in another graff related message board and try to pick up where they left off.as they reply to the others comments,in strolls a handsome(yet modest)stranger.the stranger asks the couple..."what the fuck?cant you see that this is a graffiti forum,not a fuckin dating service?"the couple(after cursing at the computer screen)quietly leave the thread as fast as they came into it(hint..hint).....THE END......or so they thought.......

hey whospank,

who are you trying to say came fast?

LOL@"the q.t."

captain salty, all jealous because he got "THREADJACKED". deal with it, the only people who threadjacked you here are "yourphotos.com" check the red ex's...

hey and please don't mention how i was hitting up throw ups of sukis name all day.:eek: oh sh*t, i thought this was aol instant messenger...

and juist to piss of the few people who show up and don't know what the f**k is going on here, here are some graf shots....

home.attbi.com/~liushiliu/amazegraf.jpg'>

home.attbi.com/~liushiliu/poemvogueengine.jpg'>

home.attbi.com/~liushiliu/oaklandshit.jpg'>

home.attbi.com/~liushiliu/dreampoemtrain.jpg'>

home.attbi.com/~liushiliu/creation.jpg'>

home.attbi.com/~liushiliu/destruction.jpg'>

for everyone else this thread is closed....

for suki....

you can't have me, i am too much man for you.

you can follow me all you want, but, unlike disneyland, you will never "EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC"

it is mine and mine alone to share with other deserving, higher profile stalkers. well, that and the fact that i know for a fact you are only a friend of mine, or you are a hellbent, 400 lb, weightlifting, bible thumping hater of all tags. either way, i am like an invisable man, or an invisible one.

i have taken notes from the movies "stalking a stalker: life on the run, pt 2" and "turning tables 17: horny housewife vixens with kitchen utensils", so i am relaxed and ready...

the other day i came across the surveillance photos of you sneaking around the parking lot at my work, just trying to get a look at me. isn't it sad when an online relationship becomes so obsessive that someone feels the need to change their name? or follow someone else from board to board...

i guess i should have changed my signature before i wrote that...

um, well, i, uh, anyway, that isn't the point.

i am suffering from paranoia induced sleep deprivation, from trying to keep an eye open for any stalkers. i ahve also adopted the "toothpick method" as practiced back in WW1, when the Icelanders invaded Panama, or was it the fortyniners vs the cowboys.... anyway... two words... TOOTHPICKS. PROPPED. STALKPROOF.

:love: <--- me featuring toothpicks. be afraid be very afraid. (where is the toothpick smiley?)

babble bubble hobble hubble...

the whole idea of stalking isn't to get you in the end, it's the idea of being a voyeur and instilling some sort of fear into the stalkee (being you). the end result must be of one where "stalkee" is somewhat frightened yet curious and always on alert trying, simultaneously to be careful for their lives and hoping to get surprise "jumped" by stalker.

so ramble on, as led zepplin would sing, but what you say has no substance in what i think. did you read anywhere in my stalking responses that i wanted you? and if anyone would be "experiencing the magic" it most certainly would have been you dear. i am the electrical parade.

i heard that to be forewarned is like being forearmed.

i herd that like cattle, plee bee lee dat.

and i have seen many people get forearmed on the wwf, it does not look so bad. i am feeling that like bamboo under the fingernail.

so, let me reiterate, ...ahem... i ain't ascared a you micky fickies. you monkey feathers got... nothing... on ...me.. i am the police, king kong ain't got nothin on ME! so, understand, that like driving directions, it may say how to get there, but, we all gotta find our own way.

superb lee put, but i am intuitive lee and intellectual lee attuned and curious to watch the magnificent spectacle known, henceforth AND forevermore, as the electric parade. to go and see that one time, well, let's say i would be considered lucky to be blind and retired after such a momentous occasion. and even if it is more built up in my head to be stupendous, joyous, and an everlasting balloon ride through the clouds of the heavens, and cannot live up to my meager, dull, missionary-like expectations, i will just tell all my friends that it was to most incredulous lee religious experience i have sole lee encountered in my entire lifetime.

indubitab lee, and that is the truth like a waco texas cult rule book.

sincere lee, and own lee in a friend lee mannerism, i.e. big brother lee-like,

me

stuck on you like cat hair to cashmere. like white bread peanutbutter sandwiches and no jelly. like tree sap on a rope swing, like gum to the underside of a library table, like pancake syrup to a fork.

in your head like thoughts of ice cream on a hot day, like hair waiting to grow back, like a medulla oblongata, like a fluffy new q tip swab, like teeth.

[edited by pimp n panda on this time at this day; like a moron with a waterlogged dictionary, flipping pages looking for a personality.]

indubitab lee - looked it up in the dictionary but couldn't find it.

your responses, even shit talking ones sound poetic like the acoustic version of everlong. can your words break a power ranger's wall? i come equipped with a force field radiation dial and a double edge sword, a steppin' razor, so you better watch your sides cuz i'm dangerous.

evil, i've come to tell you that i'm evil most definitely.

don't be a scared cuz im a weird... once you get your momentum going it's hard to stop but that balloon ride is nothing but a temporary high. hot air is merely that. so don't be surprised when the bubble bursts and reality splatters. aren't minds a great place to escape to?

now if only i could make ice cream appear from thin air...

;)

:love2: <--- is that what you look like?

actually about the ice cream thing, i can make it appear from thin air. it is like magic, i didn't say it was something good like breyers, in fact it is blander than vanilla, but it is still my creation.... it supposedly has a little "whang" to it.

walls were not meant to be broken, and to truly take the castle's keep, i shouldn't have to barge right in and make myself at home, BUT i could pull a cartoon move and cut out a shape just for me.

or, you could be "rapunzel-like" and throw down some glorious tresses. you know, "rapunzel, rapunzel, let down your hair, so i can climb up and get into your.... " i can't remember the rest, must be the forcefield radition thing.

i bet that it is hotter than chernobyl right now inside that forcefield. a damn sight better than the cold air this postal worker is trying to go head up against. but through rain or sleet or dead of night, will not keep this messenger of words from his fated plight.

they even told my great great uncle icarus, be cool bro, not too close to the sun, stay fly on the down low, yas heard?

yes, morons can run in my family, that is how they stay one step ahead.

i noticewd though,. with the holiday spirit and all that goes hand in hand with that, that tensions are getting harder, i want to hold MY head under cold water.

and as for character assassinations and poorly endeavored impressionistic portraits, this is closer to me at the moment... peep game~~~>

:idea:

because every day has been brighter and brighter. my future is so bright i gotta wear blue blockers.

enough chit chat isn't it time for santa to deliver my coal, it is cold in here and i have been bad. so santa baby hurry down my chimney tonight.

filling your stocking with much needed gifts.

giving you a surfboard for your yuletide.

hooking up the spotlight so your christmas is bright.

not worrying about the future, like a damn groundhog, i am living free in the summer like a grasshopper.

giving you vitamins and minerals like a surgeon general.

got you juicy like cranberries, hold the mango, just admit it, like a 12 stepper.

patient as a winter seedling,

panda.:spent:

You are as persistant as Sisyphus, but that resilience is futile.

That wall isn't made of brick nor boulders, it's much tougher than that. No mortal can use a cookie cutter let alone a cartoon character, muwahahahahaha!!!

Since I cut my hair the possibility of letting down my hair seems out of the question unless I get a weave?

p.s. somtimes winter seedlings never get a chance to break soil...

:confused:

but even the winter seedling longs for the spring rain and the summer sun, and will use all of its resources before finally gasping its last breath and giving up. even if it is nibbled upon by hungrey caterpillars, ravaged by moths, or trampled by snowshoe rabbits, it will attemp to perservere. that is called nature's hope. something we must all have in order to realize that when we die, we have attempted to give ourselves and our descendants the best chance at happiness. our one shot at complete peace. our one acceptance that we are not here forever. to bide time waiting for the spring rain to melt the ice is too passive, when if we push just a bit, give just a bit of effort back, we can break through that ice pack, and see what life is truly like when that place is found to root.

by shutting ourselves down, that decreases the chance of breaking that winter tundra. minimizing the chances of feeling the joys that the sun and photosynthesis can do for us, down to "act of God status" or "incredible fortune". it leaves us open to much regret, a saddening disorder.

i admit there are times when choices are made that are not always correct. but they are choices that need to be made. if later they seem to have been bad ones, well... that will help the later choices to be better ones. bad decisions are just guidelines to a better road tomorrow. sometimes we backtrack, sometimes we find a place and decide we are happiest there, and sometimes we need to hope for another place, one with the things that we think we need.

that winter seedling chooses to be proactive in this approach. receptive, without being too overbearing. open, positive, and hoping, not expecting to be moping. not willing to take anything from its existence but the realization that it had tried to do, what it felt that it needed to do, and as its roots increase, and it grows, it knows, only then, that it was a good choice.

http://members2.photofun.com/mud/iTOOLImageGallery/closeup.JPG'>

cool character

http://members2.photofun.com/mud/iTOOLImageGallery/oaklandyards.JPG'>

the yards, oakland calif.

http://members2.photofun.com/mud/iTOOLImageGallery/suk12.jpg'>

no it isn't a pic of suki, this is my "next" gangsta-bitch-ex-wife-baby-mama.

http://members2.photofun.com/mud/iTOOLImageGallery/raevyn.JPG'>

raevyn TWS

• 7 months later...

Archived