Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SUR X3

Friend died...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, I'm still here. Been home all day..you know....here, find me on GAIM, or AIM, or whatever the kids call it nowadays- CoolCalmChris is my username.

I'll fire it up right now.

And if you don't have an AIM account, they don't take long to sign up for.

I'll go get the phone, too...it's upstairs.

Its so unfortunate that some people make decisions like that when im sure most of them would talk anyone else out of it.

I want to say she didn't plan it that way, but I can't speak for her, unfortunately.

As far as I know she didn't plan to. But she was also having major image issues... It sucks all around, I just wish I would of been there to snap her out of it. I'm sure her closer friends are all saying the same things.

Mike Z. Fuck. You're from the east bay right? I just realized this Mike Zombeck' date=' hella people I knew knew this guy. I think I've met him once or twice. Crashed in pleasanton or something right?[/quote']

Yeah Zeeky was the man, a fucking legend to say the least. Dude was only 21, but filled a huge church with a crazy amount of people all from different walks of life. He's the only person I know that could ever get that many people together, have fun in any situtation, and get that many young folks to go to church. It's so crazy whenever i bring him up someone chims in with a off the wall memory of him, and i never knew they knew him. I know what your goin through G, he was my bro and shit fuckin sucks. But just print out that poem and read it to yourself, i dunno it helps me, but they're different circumstances. And I know that no two people grieve the same. Just take your time with shit, breath, enjoy little shit, remember goodtimes, never forget or else that person truely dies. Peace and love homie. And as far as emo...fuck that shit, somethings in life are emotional, nothing wrong with that, keep your head up G.

this is so emo

Man, you're so out of touch...but, it's cool. What goes around, comes around.

I talked to EBP for a bit, he seems okay.

In case anyone wants to know.

But, he should get back to me when he gets the chance.

As far as I know she didn't plan to. But she was also having major image issues... It sucks all around' date=' I just wish I would of been there to snap her out of it. I'm sure her closer friends are all saying the same things.[/quote']

Dude there have been times when i would pop a couple pills, then not feel anything, then a couple more, and a couple more, realizing later how stupid it was, and dangerous.

I doubt your friend did it on purpose, and shes in a better place now.

Stay up homie, and take care of them blackouts..

No beef here....Peace.......

I've done tons (sadly, probably literally) of pills, only to wake up the next day to have the same life, the same problems, etc....

I guess what I want to say is this- I'm not the guy who's gonna tell everybody that drugs don't solve their problems. I don't really know, everyone is different, and they need to figure these things out for themselves...and, as sad as it is, some of you guys might have to find out the hard way that the answers don't rest at the bottom of a bottle, or at the end of a blunt. Some of you might end up dying from doing dope, or drinking or a combination of the two. I never expected to have to outlive a lot of the folks that have passed in my life, but somehow I guess I was just meant to stick around to deal with the loss...I just lost a friend to heroin, and I wrote this on another message board right after I found out he died...

"I'd like to say that even though I haven't seen much of Pete lately, it's a damn shame that he felt so bad about his life when there were so many people around him that loved him and respected him.

I know (better than anyone else) that sometimes the darkness can seem so intense that you forget about all the other things that keep you going....I just had a really bad patch recently, and if it wasn't for my friends I don't know where I'd be right now...there were times that I thought I was just being a burden on everybody, but somehow they lifted me up and helped me to find something inside myself to keep me here, where they needed me.

I'd like to send my condolences to Ellie and her mom (her name escapes me)...I met Pete when I worked with Eliie a few years ago, and I always thought that he was a good guy....he was a talented artist and musician, and all of us at DRB that knew him are shocked and saddened by this.

Also, I'd like to send my love and support to Jason Storm and Amy, and let them know that even though I don't come to SF much anymore, that doesn't mean that I don't think about them, and miss them...RIP Pete Lum."

And, to make it even more ironic, the website that was posted on is dedicated to somebody who had a lot to do with the person I turned out to be...Matty Luv did more in his life than a lot of people could ever hope to accomplish, and he died in 2002 from taking too many Klonopin and drinking too much...and, as a result of that, I'll never get to find out what he had in store for us as a musician and a true revolutionary. I regret his death every single day, and I try to remember him by living every moment to its fullest. If you want to check out the site, it's http://www.mattyluv.com...read the memorial, download his music (it's all on there, for free, and is probably the best punk rock you'll ever hear) and think about why it's important to look out for people that you care about. It's probably one of the most moving tributes to anybody I ever had to read...I think I cried through most of it, and if you understand what it means to lose someone like that, you probably will, too. But, it will give you an idea of the ideals that I try to uphold, and why I uphold those ideals and swear by them.

Okay, this is getting a little hard for me...I don't want to preach here, but really, if you do anything else tonight, look at everything on that site, and if you can't finish it, bookmark it and finish it later...and hopefully you'll understand what I'm talking about. It's really relevant, you'll see the connection that I'm trying to make.