Friend died...

SUR X3

He sent this to his cousin about a month before it happen:

LOVE LIFE

Love life. Life every moment out. Die an honorable death. I'll see you in the next moment. When I can't think, I rely on my heart. Follow me. Follow you. Love Life. I bleed from the souls pores to leave a mark on this cosmic journey. Love Life. Live every moment out. Don't forget to cry, love, laugh, grieve, smile, scream, play. Don't do as I have done, as I would do. Create your own path. Choose yourself's inner beliefs to steer you through the unknowns. Soar as if it were your last flight. Drift with the current wherever it flows, no matter what. Stop in the deepest, darkest waters and sink into eternity. Don't forget to Love Life.

If you can read this I love you homie and I miss you more than i can express.

Gone but, NEVER forgotten.

RIP Micheal J. Zombeck 7/28/84-4/20/06

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my condolences to you and her family

I don't drive if i have half a glass of wine

no bozze full stop.

dont do it

make it a fuckn mantra if you need

but dont drive under influance

its not the wall you hit at 90

its the innocent

:shakehead:

East Bay, if you're up to it, it's time to go do the damn thing. Let's go paint, throw some bottles and scream at shit...whatever it takes, I'm ready to make it happen.

I may go do it by myself, if nobody is down for the Pepsi challenge...but, there's been too much loss lately for me to not want to take some action to get my own head straight.

Hey LENS, you should come with us....if you're ready to deal with some bullshit, that is.

I've been meaning to tell you that I'm sorry about flaking on the whole free furniture deal...but, shit got crazy at the last minute.

Hey LENS, you should come with us....if you're ready to deal with some bullshit, that is.

I've been meaning to tell you that I'm sorry about flaking on the whole free furniture deal...but, shit got crazy at the last minute.

Don't worry about the furniture deal man...i have enough for right now.

tell ebp to call me and we'll do this.

I'll call you. He may need some persuasion, and since I don't have long distance maybe you can get the plan together.

I think he just needs to know people are looking out for him. If he wants (or needs) some space to figure things out, I'm willing to give it to him. It sounds like he's going through a hell of a lot, and I want to help him out if I can.

Mar, I'm taking your advice, just not in the situation that we originally were discussing.

Well, the way that body image is portrayed as the key to happiness certainly doesn't help things.

As long as you aren't morbidly obese and dealing with the side effects from it, you should be okay with the way you are...but we live in an image-obsessed society, and people are dying from it. That's fucking disgusting.

Personally, I like the thick girls...double points if they're confident with the way they look.

And, yes, I holler at the thick ones. All the time.

I'm looking out for EBP, I'm gonna make sure that he knows that if he needs someone to talk to in person, I'm only a phone call away. He's not far from where I live, and he knows where I am since a good friend of ours used to live here...hint, hint.

Dude...seriously, call me. Me and Lens are here, man...but, if you need your space, that's cool.

Mostly, I need to get out of the house and fucking do something to deal with all the folks I lost lately, too. Also, I have paint, so that isn't a problem...just let me know what's up.

Not to steal your shine, but.....RIP Peet Lum, Les, Dominic, L'il Votour...you are all missed, I'll see you someday.

All of these people have died since May 30th, BTW...and I haven't been able to deal with one without finding out about the next one.

See? We're there, man.

The Easy takes care of its own...good looking out, man.

You used to post in the East Bay thread...no, that was me. My bad.

We're gonna come to your house, EBP, and carry you out of there like you won the homecoming game. Come on, I fucking HATE painting in public now, but I'm making an exception in this case.

Not for you, but the shit has been adding up lately. If I have to ride my bike there, just say the word, and I'm on the way.

As far as I know she didn't plan to. But she was also having major image issues... It sucks all around, I just wish I would of been there to snap her out of it. I'm sure her closer friends are all saying the same things.

Mike Z. Fuck. You're from the east bay right? I just realized this Mike Zombeck' date=' hella people I knew knew this guy. I think I've met him once or twice. Crashed in pleasanton or something right?[/quote']

Yeah Zeeky was the man, a fucking legend to say the least. Dude was only 21, but filled a huge church with a crazy amount of people all from different walks of life. He's the only person I know that could ever get that many people together, have fun in any situtation, and get that many young folks to go to church. It's so crazy whenever i bring him up someone chims in with a off the wall memory of him, and i never knew they knew him. I know what your goin through G, he was my bro and shit fuckin sucks. But just print out that poem and read it to yourself, i dunno it helps me, but they're different circumstances. And I know that no two people grieve the same. Just take your time with shit, breath, enjoy little shit, remember goodtimes, never forget or else that person truely dies. Peace and love homie. And as far as emo...fuck that shit, somethings in life are emotional, nothing wrong with that, keep your head up G.