Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SUR X3

Friend died...

Apparently to top off my wonderful day, a friend of mine decided last night to OD on diet pills. Lately she had been saying how fat she was, she really wasn't, thick maybe, but not fat. I guess she took too many and her body just shut down.

I'm a little in shock, but if any girls on here think they're fat, please just exercise and diet or something. This shit really sucks.

I dunno, I just got the details through an IM...

All I got was she OD'd on diet pills and she died last night. We we're close as in we could talk, but haven't lately. I of course regret not being there for her lately. I'm trying to to beat myself up over it. It's not my fault, I realize that, but I feel like a piece of shit for not telling her she was not fat at all more often...

So yeah...

dont be so hard on yourself bro... often comments like that fly right through ones head when dealing with ones image...

my dude, that sucks... but... you could have wrote that first sentence a little more sympathetically to her cause.

rip mang, best wishes to her fams.

Thats really fucking awful, don't blame yourself.

Gilrs are crazy people.

RIP

That sucks. Something like this especially (drugs, so sudden, no real signs). My condolences.

My grandma died Saturday. Pancreatic cancer.

Jeez...the shit doesn't stop. It's not somebody I know, is it? That would make five people in the past month...but, all the same, hope you're doing okay. RIP.

My best friend is addicted to the whole idea that she needs to be thin to be happy. It's terrible, and while she hasn't resorted to drugs to get there and is still doing her best to eat, I think she looked better ten years ago when she wasn't on this hype.

If you want to come by today and hang out, you know where to find me. Maybe we can do a memorial piece for her, or something. I'll leave it up to you...I'll PM you the number here if you need to talk to me, too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now