I JUST WANTED TO CHECK MY FUCKING MAIL

the.crooked

/RANT

You know, I try to spend a lot of time thinking about logic and why people would do things in a rational way. Then I talk to someone who works as an administrator, and I realize that rationality does not come into most peoples thoughts.

During the summers I live at home with my parents. In our apartment in houston. Well they are out of the country right now. And I don't have the mail key. Simple solution, go to the apartment office and ask for a copy for a couple seconds. Makes sense.

So I go, ask the only person in the office for help with doing such, and he is rather nice about it. I assumed that I would have to prove that I live there, sure Ill show some ID. Thats fine mr man, just let me check my mail.

Oh, you need to call someone? To make sure that as not a signee on the lease I have permission to get this key? Why am I not on the lease? CUS I ONLY LIVE HERE FOR PART OF THE YEAR!

Fine, whatever, call the person. Mind you I live in this apartment, and have mail, with my name addressed to me sitting in the mail box, including the fucking bank card that I need.

Speaks to person 1, well im sorry youve been sitting here for over half a fucking hour that you could have been running errands during, but we cant give you the key... Why not? Because your name isn't on the lease. My name is there on the fucking rent application though, as an adult dependent. But thats not good enough. Somewhere between providing ID, giving my parents name at request, living in the apartment, and recieving mail at this address, I am not qualified to get a key. Somehow I think that by default of me receiving mail there, I should be legally allowed to get it. The worst part was the guy in the office was nice. I felt bad for him having to talk to all these people for me. But jesus christ, I wanna get my mail.

a;oweifjao;werivnweqiofjasfgv

So after speaking to two people, and even me speaking to them, I still could not get my fucking mail. I would have been fine pulling out the mail thats only fucking mine. And... more important than it all, I still don't have my fucking bank card. After the final no, I decided to leave and smoke a bowl in the apartment, that i live in, with my parents, when im here... Ironic huh.

Legalities smelalities. Some dumb bitch on a street level ego trip decided that it was a fun day to fuck over one of her residents. Well we will see who has a nice day when the lease holders return.

wow, what a rediculous way to write that story. more than likely it can't be followed

/ENDRANT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not even. im fairly certain that by recieving mail there, i default as to be allowed to get it. I would have though that by proving I am a person who gets mail at that address I should legally be fine.

bummer indeed. now i need to go to the fucking bank....gahhh. just more fucking protocal to deal with.

ha. i really wanted to mush the shit outa the woman i spoke to on the phone.

"yes i totally understand where your coming from..."

no bitch you dont. if you did youd overlook the stick in your ass and let me get my mail

:biglaugh: Funniest thing I read all day.

When you get that card, go rent "Brazil". You'll see the connection, and laugh about it.

Seems like everyday hassles become fodder for threads on 12oz these days.

What would you do without the internet?:rolleyes:

nigga please if it wasn't for the internet where would you talk about your guns or post up your stupid looking brass-knuckle knives.