Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

i had a dream i went to a chiropractor...

and i was so fucking stoked, but then i wake up this morning and my back is still all jived the fuck up. ughhhhhhh. i hate when dreams arent real (except when they're about monsters and being really fat or not having as many hot dogs as i'd like).

Dude I had a dream that I finally got around to gettin a skateboard!! I was all suped and shit, and best of all I had no broken arm, i woke up and realized im still broke and so is my arm

Yo lately Ive been having some brazy dreams involving people I havent seen or spoken to in years.

You on the nicotine patch or something while you sleep? That shit had me in shambles when I woke up..

you never went to get that board?

he was too afraid of all the extralong white Ts on the block.

last night I had a dream that my ex was talkin shit about me on her myspace page, so I went to holla at her about it, and some guy (her boyfriend?) was talkin shit so I stabbed him.

good dream

All my dreams usally involve people who i dont want to see. Were just hanging out and its just really akward.

last night I had a dream that my ex was talkin shit about me on her myspace page' date=' so I went to holla at her abou[/color']t it, and some guy (her boyfriend?) was talkin shit so I stabbed him.

good dream

whodini

i had a dream that i was eating both pizza and potbellies sandwich at the same time.

i was quite disappointed when i awoke.

it depends where the pizza was from.

Giordanos + potbellys = :love2:

nah the pizza was piquads (sp?).

but nonetheless amazing.

and funk giordanos. funk it in the ass with a knife.

Latley i havent been dreaming untill i hit that point where you wake up and realise you dont have work today and go back to sleep.

then my mind goes into turbo mode.

Would be a bad time to get a board anyway, my fore-arms already lookin mad disfigured n shit, I heard its gonne be all hairy when i get this shit off. Anyway my dreams been to real lately, mayb it cuz I sleep only every 2 -3 days now, which reminds me, anyone ever had one of them dreams that were mad weird but make sense later (like it actually happens) or it was like a sign or sumtin.

last night I dreamed i was some kind of musketeer of the future fighting a corrupt ruler

last night i dreamt i was in a kind of prison camp and everyone kept finding handguns everywhere but losing them, i got given i revolver and shot a prison guard in the eye, but it wasnt a bullet it was like a ball bearing, anyway he got really mad and walked over to me with his shotgun pointed at me. just as he was about to shoot i tried to knock it upwards so he couldnt shoot me, then i woke up and didnt know if i had been shot and killed or survived

last night i dreamt i was in a kind of prison camp and everyone kept finding handguns everywhere but losing them' date=' i got given i revolver and shot a prison guard in the eye, but it wasnt a bullet it was like a ball bearing, anyway he got really mad and walked over to me with his shotgun pointed at me. just as he was about to shoot i tried to knock it upwards so he couldnt shoot me, then i woke up and didnt know if i had been shot and killed or survived[/quote']

you died

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now