i had a dream i went to a chiropractor...

seeking

and i was so fucking stoked, but then i wake up this morning and my back is still all jived the fuck up. ughhhhhhh. i hate when dreams arent real (except when they're about monsters and being really fat or not having as many hot dogs as i'd like).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Would be a bad time to get a board anyway, my fore-arms already lookin mad disfigured n shit, I heard its gonne be all hairy when i get this shit off. Anyway my dreams been to real lately, mayb it cuz I sleep only every 2 -3 days now, which reminds me, anyone ever had one of them dreams that were mad weird but make sense later (like it actually happens) or it was like a sign or sumtin.

last night i dreamt i was in a kind of prison camp and everyone kept finding handguns everywhere but losing them, i got given i revolver and shot a prison guard in the eye, but it wasnt a bullet it was like a ball bearing, anyway he got really mad and walked over to me with his shotgun pointed at me. just as he was about to shoot i tried to knock it upwards so he couldnt shoot me, then i woke up and didnt know if i had been shot and killed or survived

last night i dreamt i was in a kind of prison camp and everyone kept finding handguns everywhere but losing them' date=' i got given i revolver and shot a prison guard in the eye, but it wasnt a bullet it was like a ball bearing, anyway he got really mad and walked over to me with his shotgun pointed at me. just as he was about to shoot i tried to knock it upwards so he couldnt shoot me, then i woke up and didnt know if i had been shot and killed or survived[/quote']

you died