Grizzled Motherfuckers appreciation thread.

King Of Hell

Ha ha....Scots don't give a fuck. I know, I am one...I cut grass like a motherfucker, when I'm not building cabins or passed out drunk, or living that grizzly, rugged punk rock lifestyle of mine.

"Trainspotting" was a huge revelation...it was like a combination of validation and some weird reawakening of a preternatural side that told me, "IT'S OKAY TO BE DRUNK AND CONSTANTLY STONED....YOU'RE SCOTTISH, IT'S PART OF THE PLAN. FUCK THE HATERS, AND IF THEY CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, THROW A PINT GLASS AT THEM."

Or, it's an easy way out. Either way, if ye nae get it, ye never gonna. Some jazz guy said that, but he wasn't a Scot...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and triple plus points for having a very tasty malt liquor named after him in which had to change the brand name so native americans wouldn't get offended.

Don't forget Neil Young and Crazy Horse....quadruple (I love that word) points...there's probably some town or city somewhere with his name, too.

Gen.%20George%20S.%20Patton,%20Jr.%201945.jpg

During the campaign seventy-three Italian prisoners were murdered by soldiers in the 45th Division. General Omar Bradley ordered two men to face a general court-martial for premeditated murder. The men's main defence was that they were obeying orders issued by Patton in a speech he made to his soldiers on 27th June. Several soldiers said they were willing to give evidence that Patton had told then to take no prisoners. One officer claimed that Patton had said: "The more prisoners we took, the more we'd have to feed, and not to fool with prisoners." In order to protect Patton from the charge of war crimes, Bradley decided to drop the investigation into the murder of the Italian soldiers.

Patton also created controversy when he visited the 15th Evacuation Hospital on 3rd August 1943. In the hospital he encountered Private Charles H. Kuhl, who had been admitted suffering from shellshock. When Patton asked him why he had been admitted, Kuhl told him "I guess I can't take it." According to one eyewitness Patton "slapped his face with a glove, raised him to his feet by the collar of his shirt and pushed him out of the tent with a kick in the rear."

Since this thread is loosely based around the downfall of rock music, let me grace these pages with some of the most admirable bad ass motherfuckers in rock and roll.

BRUCEDN.JPG

Bruce can actually kill you with a sword.

lou_reed_art.jpg

Mr. Reed's liver is tougher than your whole body.

neil_RS992_1-n-inside.jpg

The definition of grizzled motherfucker.

17%20tom%20Waits%20-%20Blood.jpg

Recognize.

angus.jpg

Fuck yeah!

pete-townsend-windmill-lrg.jpg

You are a crippled faggot if you think Pete sucks.

m-slayerlive12.jpg

He'd smash you on the head and drive you into the ground like a nail.

644925_356x237.jpg

Fuck it, the whole of Deicide will kill you and eat your entrails.

Lemmy_Kilmister_6_02_5.jpg

Probably he king of them all. Lemmy will bludgeon you to death with his guitar and laugh about it between swigs of Rebel Yell.

^wow. yeah.

spending too much time on your body is for gay men which is fine. just dont go "body sculpting", wax yourself and spend an hour in the shower and try and convince me youre doing it for the ladies.

im doing fine without all that....whats your problem?