Grizzled Motherfuckers appreciation thread.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this thread is brokeback.. think about it... + the photo of those two cowboys, one in chaps really helps... wrestle a bear.... uhmmmm.

either way... all these pictures are way before our time period.. so how would anyone know if they could wrestle a bear, or has at one point?... any records?.. sources?... yeah right...

none of these guys can tackle a GWIZZLEEE...

the guns posted might help but thats not contact...

like johnny cash can handle a bear or even the aerobics instructor... come on now..:shakehead:

CLEVELAND - Lance Palmer, a 140-pound high school wrestler and four-time state champ, taps into his wrestling skill whenever he takes on Ceaser Jr.

Skill comes in handy when your opponent is a 650-pound black bear.

Palmer recently wrestled Ceaser at the annual Cleveland Sport, Travel & Outdoor Show, pinning the animal on its back.

Plenty of criticism

Although he says he never hurts the bear, Palmer and the bear’s owner have been criticized by animal rights groups. Norfolk, Va.-based People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has sought to make owner Sam Mazzola a focal point of its national efforts to ban bear wrestling.

PETA is demanding that the U.S. Department of Agriculture revoke Mazzola’s license to exhibit exotic animals. For a small fee, Mazzola allows people to wrestle the bear or have a picture taken inside a cage with his other bears or a tiger.

“Sam Mazzola continues to flout federal regulations and expose the public to very real danger,” said Debbie Leahy, PETA director. “Bear wrestling is as ludicrous as it sounds, and it’s high time that it was relegated to the dustbin of history.”

Mazzola said bear wrestling has been part of his business — World Animal Studios Inc., in Columbia Station in northeast Ohio — for over 20 years, and he has no intention of stopping now. Most of his shows are at county fairs within the state. PETA says bear wrestling is banned in 20 states, but not in Ohio.

“To be able to bring an animal out into the public and do what we do is not easy. I mean we’re talking about a bear! Do you even realize how much work, time and love we put into that? It’s like nobody stops to realize that,” Mazzola said.

Randy Coleman, a USDA inspector, attended the wrestling match on March 18 but declined comment.

'They will play with you all day'

Palmer, 19, a senior at St. Edward High School in the Cleveland suburb of Lakewood, has been wrestling bears since he was four years old. His father is an animal trainer for Mazzola.

Palmer, who gets paid by Mazzola, said he’s had a few scratches and bruises wrestling bears, but no serious injuries. He views it as another training method, even if there’s potential for danger. But he said animal rights activists are misguided.

“Bears are probably eight times stronger than people,” said Palmer, who is headed to Ohio State as a collegiate wrestler. “If they wanted to, they could do a whole lot of damage to people. But if they are having fun, like Ceaser was, then they will play with you all day.”

Am I the only vegetarian that hates PETA?

The bear looked like he was having fun...one day, he'll get pissed and take a big chunk out of that kid's head.

I realize I've done some dumb shit in my life...but bear wrestling? Jesus...who's that kid's dad, Vince Lombardi?

^no, i'm not down with peta either.

their fur activism is a-ok

but it goes too far with the don't test anything on animals

plus they are way too in-yo-face

back to the thread.

i am down for a grizzled mofo

if a guy cares more about clothes than i do,. wears tighter pants, etc etc

i can't have that shit

i need my mens with some backbone. other bones are nice too.

Here's a joke-

One day, a bear walks into a bar, sits down, and says, "Gimme a beer."

The bartender says, "Read the sign, bear," and jerks his thumb over his shoulder towards a sign hanging over the bar saying, NO BEARS SERVED.

The bear says, "If you don't gimme that beer, I'm gonna eat....her," and points at a drunk prostitute at the end of the bar.

The bartender says, "Suit yourself," so the bear walks over and eats her.

He comes back, and says, "All right, mister...now how about that beer?"

The bartender says, "No can do....you're on drugs."

The bear goes, "What the hell are you talking about? I'm not on drugs...I'm a bear."

The bartender says, "What about that bar bitch you ate?"

shai

people who want all aanimal testing banned really don't understand science

you could effectively shut down research on every major disease you can think of by banning all animal testing. we couldn't generate antibodies without rabbits. there is literally no other way for us, and without those antibodies, we'd have a damn hard time proving our hypotheses

it's one of those things that sounds really good until you understand the scope and depth of the reprecussions

unless you don't give a shit at all about people or yourself of course

OK. Let me clarify again for you guys. This is NOT brokeback. Its about men who can fix a car, build a house, wrassle a bear, wear a black eye like a prom dress because fuck backing down if its important.

Yeah a good mind is a great thing. But a wussy is just a pussy spelled different. If Einstien was a mountain man he would have been sex symbol for women everywhere.

You don't need a beard, but you do need balls. Good roll model.

in otherwords....

FUCK ALL OF YOU ANDROGYNOUS METROSEXUALS!!!!!!!!!

Go buy a wrench.

Also, fake tough kids who get tattoos to hide the fact that they are skinnier than Kate Moss and grow their hair out long, dye it black, listen to music that with "pseudo-evil" lyrics about killing thier girlfriends, or razorblades or some other current metal/hardcore plageuristic bullshit.

YOU ARE NOT GRIZZLED. GET A HAIRCUT.