Grizzled Motherfuckers appreciation thread.

King Of Hell

Honestly, I can't stand what men seem to be today. Wearing girl jeans, waif thin, no real back bone. None of you motherfuckers can wrassle a bear. None of you can build your house with simple tools. If you were stranded on a deserted island you'd all be FUCKED.

It;s time for us to go back to the days where you sailed on a boat for a year at a time, when you carried a knife for survival, not to impress some chick at a punk show, when you might die for what you thought was right and when men laughed fire in the face of Hell did what needed to be done anyway.

This threas goes ot to the grizzled, tough motherfuckers, both real and fictional.

Be a man. Own your beard, sharpen that axe, put that knife between your teeth and pissin the devils face!.

MUyif_ahab.jpg

Capt. Ahab. WHITE WHALE...HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!

30q9u_DocHolliday.gif

The real Doc Holiday.

Bb1YE_bowie.jpg

Jim Bowie.

5x3Nk_JamesCoburn_Curufin.jpg

James Coburn. Bad ass motherfucker.

oY36W_wyatt-earp.jpg

The real Wyatt Earp.

gLDxU_EASTWOOD.jpg

Grizzled as the come.

3kFz5_johnwayne.jpg

The Godfather of Grizzle!

x3F99_dick.jpg

This man is a Grixxled as Grizzled gets. In 1967 when he was 50 years old he decided to spend a year alone in the alaskan wilderness. He took woodworking toll with him, some simple supplies and thats it. he even took the wooden handles off the tools to make packing easier and remade new wooden handle when he got there. After a year alone, he decided to spend the rest of his life there.

GRIZZLED!

4n64w_dickscabin.jpg

His cabin with meat cache in the back ground.

W9Ep7_dickatcabin.jpg

His cabin.

e8c5O_bronson.jpg

Charles. If you don't know....

Ifl55_BWA2KenStuartMountainMan.jpg

Mountain man.

BHVBk_Plumber_Marvin.jpg

Lee Marvin.

Add pictures of the grizzled. The tough as nails. The complete bad asses.

Any Bullshit will get deleted.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ever heard of The Dalton Gang (rode with The James Gang, were train/bank robbers)? from what family elders have told me, we're related.

02a91abf.jpg

92ece2ec.jpg

this is how some of them ended up after trying to rob two Coffeyville, Kansas banks that were next to each other simultaneously.

GRRR ...

Most of the (male) punks I know have full beards. I'm not sure what kind of punks everybody is referring to here, but if they mean the 1977 Mohawk and plaid pants look, those don't count.

I do get dressed up sometimes when I go out, but it's usually a button-down shirt, Dickies, and the cleanest pair of shoes I have at the time.