a tool to depopulate the world

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who reads indymedia.org? i've been here longer than bob the republinazi henchman.

i'm tired of backing this stuff up to you, bob. you obviously have no knowledge of the agenda,

and yet you furiously defend the agenda. why? are you another ann coulter-ite? no matter what official documents i can post for you, you act like it's not good enough. knowledgeable about politics, ha!

dude, you're the one acting like a rightwing crybaby right now. somehow you can't make the distinction between questioning a forest retreat and real policies, which i do have an issue with. keep making a big poo poo over the fact i disagree with you, therefore it's okay to call me names and such. now i'm not only a neo-con, i'm a republican, a nazi and i'm bobthebuilder. oh, and you called me a dickhead or something like that in your other thread.

and one more thing...you haven't backed up shit. official documents? nice try, where did you post 'official documents' buddy? i think i've been about as nice as i can be asking you to provide some reasonably solid proof that evil things happen at the grove. since you can't, you resort to name calling.

dude, you're the one acting like a rightwing crybaby right now. somehow you can't make the distinction between questioning a forest retreat and real policies, which i do have an issue with. keep making a big poo poo over the fact i disagree with you, therefore it's okay to call me names and such. now i'm not only a neo-con, i'm a republican, a nazi and i'm bobthebuilder. oh, and you called me a dickhead or something like that in your other thread.

and one more thing...you haven't backed up shit. official documents? nice try, where did you post 'official documents' buddy? i think i've been about as nice as i can be asking you to provide some reasonably solid proof that evil things happen at the grove. since you can't, you resort to name calling.

you're asking and i'm supplying. i told you, look that shit up. cross-reference it.

molech. richard nixon's comments on bohemian grove.

if i'm not mistaken you were making some pretty o'reilly0-esque comments on here.

"conspiracy theorists, tin foil hats, aliens" etc. pretty funny to see that you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

ALL THE PHILOSOPHER KING'S MEN.(President Richard Nixon, John D. Ehrlichman, and H. R. Haldeman)(Brief Article)

Harper's Magazine, Feb, 2000, by James Warren

From a May 13, 1971, conversation among President Richard Nixon, John D. Ehrlichman, and H. R. Haldeman. On October 5, 1999, the National Archives made available to the public 445 hours of previously unreleased Oval Office tapes. The following dialogue was transcribed by Chicago Tribune reporter James Warren.

RICHARD NIXON: We're going to [put] more of these little Negro bastards on the welfare rolls at $2,400 a family--let people like Pat Moynihan and [special consultant] Leonard Garment and others believe in all that crap. But I don't believe in it. Work, work--throw 'em off the rolls. That's the key.

JOHN D. EHRLICHMAN: The key is Reagan's neutrality. If Reagan blasts this thing and says it's not strong enough on the work-requirement end, that will be very bad.

NIXON: I have the greatest affection for them [blacks], but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like.

EHRLICHMAN: The Mexican American is not as good as the Mexican. You go down to Mexico--they're clean, they're honest, they're moral.

NIXON: Mexico is a much more moral country.

EHRLICHMAN: Monterrey, Cuernavaca. Go into slum areas, and by God they come out with clean shirts on a Sunday morning.

NIXON: The church. You find a helluva lot less marijuana use in Mexico than the United States.

EHRLICHMAN: The unions are actually a stronger force down there than the church.

NIXON: For what?

EHRLICHMAN: For conduct and social policy.

NIXON: ... CBS ... glorifying homosexuality.

EHRLICHMAN: A panel show?

H. R. HALDEMAN: No, it's a regular show. It's on every week. It's usually just done in the guy's home. It's usually just that guy, who's a hard hat.

NIXON: That's right; he's a hard hat.

EHRLICHMAN: He always looks like a slob.

NIXON: Looks like Jackie Gleason.

HALDEMAN: He has this hippie son-in-law, and usually the general trend is to downgrade him and upgrade the son-in-law--make the square hard hat out to be bad. But a few weeks ago, they had one in which the guy, the son-in-law, wrote a letter to you, President Nixon, to raise hell about something. And the guy said, "You will not write that letter from my home!" Then said, "I'm going to write President Nixon," took off all those sloppy clothes, shaved, and went to his desk and got ready to write his letter to President Nixon. And apparently it was a good episode.

EHRLICHMAN: What's it called?

NIXON: "Archie's Guys." Archie is sitting here with his hippie son-in-law, married to the screwball daughter. The son-in-law apparently goes both ways. This guy. He's obviously queer--wears an ascot--but not offensively so. Very clever. Uses nice language. Shows pictures of his parents. And so Arch goes down to the bar. Sees his best friend, who used to play professional football. Virile, strong, this and that. Then the fairy comes into the bar.

I don't mind the homosexuality. I understand it. Nevertheless, goddamn, I don't think you glorify it on public television, homosexuality, even more than you glorify whores. We all know we have weaknesses. But, goddammit, what do you think that does to kids? You know what happened to the Greeks! Homosexuality destroyed them. Sure, Aristotle was a homo. We all know that. So was Socrates.

EHRLICHMAN: But he never had the influence television had.

NIXON: You know what happened to the Romans? The last six Roman emperors were fags. Neither in a public way. You know what happened to the popes? They were layin' the nuns; that's been goin' on for years, centuries. But the Catholic Church went to hell three or four centuries ago. It was homosexual, and it had to be cleaned out. That's what's happened to Britain. It happened earlier to France.

Let's look at the strong societies. The Russians. Goddamn, they root 'em out. They don't let 'em around at all. I don't know what they do with them. Look at this country. You think the Russians allow dope? Homosexuality, dope, immorality, are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and left-wingers are clinging to one another. They're trying to destroy us. I know Moynihan will disagree with this, [Attorney General John] Mitchell will, and Garment will. But, goddamn, we have to stand up to this.

EHRLICHMAN: It's fatal liberality.

NIXON: Huh?

EHRLICHMAN: It's fatal liberality. And with its use on television, it has such leverage.

NIXON: You know what's happened [in northern California]?

EHRLICHMAN: San Francisco has just gone clear over.

NIXON: But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time--it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco.

Decorators. They got to do something. But we don't have to glorify it. You know one of the reasons fashions have made women look so terrible is because the goddamned designers hate women. Designers taking it out on the women. Now they're trying to get some more sexy things coming on again.

EHRLICHMAN: Hot pants.

NIXON: Jesus Christ.

COPYRIGHT 2000 Harper's Magazine Foundation

COPYRIGHT 2000 Gale Group

Ein Werkzeug zum depopulate die Welt war nicht eine Leitung, die innen bedeutet wurde, um dritte Gradgrammatik und persönliche Angriffe zu erregen. Ich hoffte daß (obwohl die Ausgangsdes artikels Schläge total) dieses könnten wir wirklich besprechen, was mit DU um die Kugel und in Ihrem Hinterhof geschieht. Verringern Sie nicht oder verbilligen Sie dieses Gewinde mit unreifen Kindergartentaktiken. Preisen Sie Jesus und führen Sie den Wodka läßt schiess aufwachsen.

Die Verbündeten der einzelnen Länder und die Gegner und ihre jeweiligen Intelligenzorganisationen und -firmen, die Implantate und verwiesene Energievorrichtungen wurden herstellen schließlich, jeden anderen Gebrauch in den fünfziger Jahren bewußt. Der Gebrauch wurde geheim gehalten, obwohl Verbrechen gegen Bürger durch ihre eigenen Länder verwendet worden sein konnten, während Propaganda von der Freigabe wegen des Nutzens gegen Länder und von den Leuten nicht in Wissen geführt wurde. Die Korporationen, die sie herstellen, deckten sich mit Verkäufen zu den Verbündeten und Gegner und dieser fachten eine Sitzung der Nachrichtendienste von den adversarial Seiten an, die von den gleichen Quellen kaufen. Die Nachrichtendienste hatten die internationalen Sitzungen, zum der Zukunft zu besprechen; seiend die Vorrichtungen, die sie zusammen waren, sie in ein mögliches Problem in ihren jeweiligen Heimatländern wegen ihres weitverbreiteten Gebrauches zu erhalten holten, den, es daß entschieden wurde, weil sie alle Gefahren nahmen und alle Verbrechen festlegten, würden sie anstelle von den gesetzgebenden Körpern ihrer Länder anordnen. Die Entscheidung wurde getroffen, um das allgemeine anzunehmen, das Auftrag pecking ist, damit alle Weltländer folgen. Die Umstände der abschließenden Anordnung waren eine Annahme eines kleinen bekannten Planes, zum der Rechte von den Völkern zu beseitigen, die unter Gesetz sie von ihren Plänen stoppen konnten, wenn sie entdeckt werden; die Bevölkerungen nur einiger europäischer Länder und der Vereinigten Staaten waren die einzigen Hindernisse zu seinem Erfolg. Die europäischen Bevölkerungen haben wenige Rechte, von der ernsten Drohung zu sein und es war die Amerikaner, die die Drohung aufwarfen, nachdem alle US ein Superpower sind; und nach Ansicht der Leute, die dort „leben, sie sind die Regierung, und niemand würden Versuch wagen, um ihre Rechte zu entfernen“. So wurde ein Plan geplant und würde wie ein multi zinkiger Schub stattfinden, zum der Völker Energie und Drohung zum Plan aufzulösen. Die folgenden einige Methoden wurde mit Sinnessteuerimplantaten genommen und Energie verwies, um sie zu vollenden, war die erste Welle des Gebrauches von Implantat und verwiesener Energie auf den politischen und militärischen Zielen in den Vereinigten Staaten und im Vereinigten Königreich, in dem Schlüsselpersonal profiliert wurde und Bemühungen indoctrinate sie in den Arten der Tätigkeiten gebildet wurden, die verwendet werden konnten, um sie zu erpressen, um zu tun, während sie erklärt wurden und ausfallen, daß sie oder die Energie verwiesen zu haben eingepflanzt würden, die an ihnen incapacitate gestrahlt wurde, indem man die Karriere verursachte, die Syndrome oder Krankheit oder sie zu töten stoppt. Diese surreptitious Beschaffung durch Kraft war erfolgreich und eingeführt. Einmal im Treibersitz konnten sie einen unwitting Apparat der militärischen und politischen Arme steuern, um die Gesetzgebung einzuführen, welche die Rechte der Leute und entfernt, so getan haben. War an zweiter Stelle eine Methode, zum der öffentlichen Meinung gegen Gewehrbesitz zu drehen, weil eine bewaffnete Bevölkerung einmal es einem massiven Endpunktprogrammausschnitt demographisch über allem Alter bewußt wird, ethnisch, finanziell und politische Gruppen den Angreifer schießen; es sei denn seine erfolgten geheim, während sie, aber ist, Fehler gemacht werden und die Wahrheit läuft trotz eines freien Kolbengriffs auf den Mitteln aus. Der Plan, der sogar diesmal aktiv ist, ist, die Leute durch das Verwenden dieser Technologie zu entwaffnen, um Schulkinder zu bilden und andere, geisteskrank zu gehen und Verstand steuert sie, um zu schießen und Leute zu töten, um eine allgemeine Kampagne zu haben, zum aller Gewehren, dieses zu entfernen tuend so dort ist wenig Widerstand unabhängig davon, ob der Plan entsprechend den Umständen im Augenblick geändert werden muß. Der multi zinkige Plan hat einige Dringlichkeitsumwege, die oben kommen, wie wurde erwähnt, ist spritzt das Hauptziel Entvölkerung ohne Bevölkerung zu wissen und die Bevölkerung mit den Chemikalien, die ihre Immunität auf Krankheit verringern, wird z.Z. getan außerdem in den Hoffnungen, daß die Giftigkeit der biologischen Mittel grösser ist.

if i'm not mistaken you were making some pretty o'reilly0-esque comments on here.

"conspiracy theorists, tin foil hats, aliens" etc. pretty funny to see that you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

well there you go again, claiming things that don't actually have any factual basis. nice work sherlock. nowhere did i stoop to calling you names or politically red flagging you.

yo casek i dotn know if you even read that nixon dialogue you jsut posted but if you did it pretty much goes agaisnt everything you claim abotu bohemian grove and does confirm that its just some 'faggy' place where theres preusmably plays and art and other shit like that