a tool to depopulate the world

http://www.infowars.com/articles/life/depleted_uranium_a_tool_depopulate_world.htm

Depleted Uranium a tool to depopulate the world

Sepp Hasslberger | April 9, 2006

War, Epidemics, Depopulation - Rough Times Ahead

Having read this article of Justin Raimondo yesterday, I caught a glimpse of a vision of destruction. Something that might await us just around the bend, like starting in less than two-weeks' time, when Iran is scheduled to open their new oil bourse where black gold will be traded in Euro, not in Dollars.

If you consider the dangers of man made pandemics, such as AIDS and the successor to last year's SARS, the Bird Flu, the scourge of depleted uranium or even just of the normal application of pharmaceutical medicine, which has become one of the major causes of death, it does not take a vivid imagination to see destruction awaiting a significant part of the planet's population...

... unless, of course, we should manage to wake up in time and take back control from those who would lead us to the brink of extinction to forward their policy objective of a marked reduction in population numbers.

Think about it.

Population Reduction

(original found here)

NEWS BRIEF: "UC Regents lose control of nuclear weapons program: Five admirals, Carlyle Group and Rand takeover", SF Bay View, Part 6, by Leuren Moret, 11/10/2004

"Research on population control, preventing future births, is now being carried out secretly by biotech companies ... During a presentation about his case, Chapela revealed that a spermicidal corn developed by a U.S. company is now being tested in Mexico. Males who unknowingly eat the corn produce non-viable sperm and are unable to reproduce. Depopulation, also known as eugenics ... was proposed under the Nazis during World War II. It is the deliberate killing off of large segments of living populations and was proposed for Third World countries under President Carter’s administration by the National Security Council’s Ad Hoc Group on Population Policy..."

While it is true that depopulation was proposed for Third World countries under Carter's administration, the original concept was proposed several years earlier, by Henry Kissinger, Secretary of State under President Gerald Ford. Let us return to this article, above:

"National Security Memo 200, dated April 24, 1974, and titled “Implications of world wide population growth for U.S. security & overseas interests,” says:

“Dr. Henry Kissinger proposed in his memorandum to the NSC that ‘depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World.’ He quoted reasons of national security, and because '(t)he U.S. economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less-developed countries ... Wherever a lessening of population can increase the prospects for such stability, population policy becomes relevant to resources, supplies and to the economic interests of U.S.' ..."

"Depopulation policy became the top priority under the NSC agenda, Club of Rome and U.S. policymakers like Gen. Alexander Haig, Cyrus Vance, Ed Muskie and Kissinger ... the United States shared the view of former World Bank President Robert McNamara that the 'population crisis' is a greater threat to U.S. national security interests than 'nuclear annihilation'. In 1975, Henry Kissinger established a policy-planning group in the U.S. State Department’s Office of Population Affairs. The depopulation 'GLOBAL 2000' document for President Jimmy Carter was prepared.

"It is no surprise that this policy was established under President Carter with help from Kissinger and Brzezinski – all with ties to David Rockefeller. The Bush family, the Harriman family - the Wall Street business partners of Bush in financing Hitler - and the Rockefeller family are the elite of the American eugenics movement. Even Prince Philip of Britain, a member of the Bilderberg Group, is in favor of depopulation ... "If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels"

"Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has been proposing, funding and building Bio-Weapons Level 3 and Level 4 labs at many places around the U.S. – even on university campuses and in densely populated urban locations. In a Bio-Weapons Level 4 facility, a single bacteria or virus is lethal. Bio-Weapons Level 4 is the highest level legally allowed in the continental U.S."

Incredibly, this article reveals that an aggressive attack on the populations of Third World Countries originated through Henry Kissinger in April, 1974 (still Secretary of State under President Ford), through President Jimmy Carter, and ending at Defense Secretary Rumsfeld of the Bush Administration. Thus, you can say that depopulation of Third World Countries has been a major part of American foreign policy for the past 30 years and is continuing today; further, you can say that this policy is completely bi-partisan, as it was supported strongly by both Democrats and Republicans through numerous administrations.

We have long stated that the Illuminati plans a 66% decrease in the population of the world. New Age author, Bill Cooper, writes about the severe depopulation plans in his book, "Behold A Pale Horse", and every former Satanist with whom I have worked since 1991 has stated that the Illuminati plans this degree of death. Once we discovered the Pentagon's New Map which is currently guiding our invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan, The Solomon Islands, and Indonesia's Aceh Province, we realized that Kissinger's depopulation plan probably is aimed at all "Non-Integrating" countries of the world, and is continuing today.

This SF Bay View article finishes by speaking of one of the greatest depopulation weapons ever deployed -- Depleted Uranium munitions.

"Two excellent examples of existing U.S. depopulation policy are, first, the long-term impact on the civilian population from Agent Orange in Vietnam ... The second is the permanent contamination of the Middle East and Central Asia with depleted uranium, which ... will destroy the genetic future of the populations living in those regions ... ." (http://www.sfbayview.com/110304/ucregents110304.shtml)

As you read of our fierce battles in Iraq, remember that a very large percentage of the munitions we are exploding is Depleted Uranium. Thus, we are daily spreading more D.U. in Iraq, adding to the nearly 3,000 tons we have already expended.

This SF Bay View article does not mention another major weapon being used to achieve depopulation -- the AIDS Virus.

Let us quickly review this depopulation subject by turning to New Age author, Bill Cooper, in his monumentally important book, "Behold A Pale Horse":

"To reduce population quickly ... you have to pull all males into the fighting and kill significant numbers of fertile, child-bearing age females." [Page 171]

This revelation that the Illuminati is carrying out a deliberate campaign to reduce populations in Third World Countries brings to mind a terrifying British report last week, stating that over 100,000 Iraqi civilians have been killed so far, before we attacked Fallujah. Listen:

NEWS BRIEF: "Where is the world's shame and rage?: Civilian casualties in Iraq", By Scott Ritter, senior UN weapons inspector in Iraq between 1991 and 1998, reported in Dawn International, 02 November 2004, http://www.dawn.com/2004/11/02/int14.htm

"The full scale of the human cost already paid for the war on Iraq is only now becoming clear. Last week's estimate by (British Lancet Medical Journal) investigators, using credible methodology, that more than 100,000 Iraqi civilians - most of them women and children - have died since the US-led invasion, is a profound moral indictment of our countries ... Civilian deaths have always been a tragic reality of modern war. But the conflict in Iraq was supposed to be different - US and British forces were dispatched to liberate the Iraqi people ... Reading accounts of the US-led invasion, one is struck by the constant, almost casual, reference to civilian deaths ... The fact that most bombing missions in Iraq today are pre-planned, with targets allegedly carefully vetted, further indicts those who wage this war in the name of freedom. If these targets are so precise, then those selecting them cannot escape the fact that they are deliberately targeting innocent civilians at the same time as they seek to destroy their intended foe ... We invaded Iraq to free Iraqis from a dictator who, by some accounts, oversaw the killing of about 300,000 of his subjects - although no one has been able to verify more than a small fraction of the figure. If it is correct, it took Saddam decades to reach such a horrific statistic. The US and UK have, it seems, reached a third of that total in just 18 months."

The bottom line of this revelation is that the Illuminati is using many weapons right now to decrease the population, from AIDS to Depleted Uranium, to biotech weapons, to massive conventional warfare against civilian populations

EDGE NEWS

Discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i think it's a poor piece. it's all over the place. the inclusion of references to the 'illuminati' and conspiracy favourite bill cooper when discussing real policies also makes me question the author, not to mention 'man made pandemics, such as AIDS'...

You are correct that the article is really all over the place- for this I apologize - wrong choice of an example on my part. Illuminati literally translates to enlightened ones – from its Latin roots. However, “Illuminati” is a word that has become connected to conspiracy theories- and people like Alex Jones and such. (even though I cant stand to listen to the man himself- I will admit I agree with a lot of what he says)

Hopefully moving away from that aspect of unfortunately chosen words- I am sure we can have a great conversation- whether it be depleted uranium, or anything else manufactured to annihilate the populous.

the illuminati is real, too. conspiracy schmeracy.

do you not believe in the masonic order, either?

what about bohemian grove? moloch?

you are right about that article being all over theplace, though.

so much so that it is unreadable

no, i don't believe in that shit because i have not read a single credible piece of anything on it. but post it up, i'll read it. take for example your own posts casek....remember the one where you posted some satellite images of DC where some clever person threw some lines on the image and it made a pentagram or whatever it was? i mean, seriously.. it's fucking ridiculous dude. i'm sure DC city planners are iiving in fear right now.

as for bohemian grove, we've already discussed this and you couldn't back it up. it seems like you believe everything alex jones says, because that's who your sole source of info was for bohemian grove, was it not? i mean, wow, there's purportedly a giant wood owl that jones alleges the elites pray to and do weird ceremonies around. really? cuz the video without his insinuating voice doesn't really prove fuck all. the people that worked there, are they scared for their lives and not speaking to anyone? or did they speak to jones and give him all the inside info on what weird things go on there? if so, prove it. i'm open to this stuff, believe me. but i have a line where things go from facts that are proven and in public, to things that are speculative hunches based on interesting but unproven math and disparate bits and bytes..

anyhow, i would prefer if we can get back to talking about DU. but just for the sake of the angle of this thread...was DU made first to control populations and it just so happens that it's real strong shit, so now the pentagon has a convenient cover story? or was it the other way around? hmmmm...

depleted uranium has many uses. one very long standing is in artillary and munitions.

the a-10 warthog uses depleted uranium anti tank bullets out of a gatlin gun loaded to the front of the plane. essentially the shell gets the uranium core into the tank. once the core is exposed to oxygen it catches fire, and almost all things in the tank on fire. basically it will burn all your oxygen and you in a confined space.

nasty shit.

no, i don't believe in that shit because i have not read a single credible piece of anything on it. but post it up, i'll read it. take for example your own posts casek....remember the one where you posted some satellite images of DC where some clever person threw some lines on the image and it made a pentagram or whatever it was? i mean, seriously.. it's fucking ridiculous dude. i'm sure DC city planners are iiving in fear right now.

as for bohemian grove, we've already discussed this and you couldn't back it up. it seems like you believe everything alex jones says, because that's who your sole source of info was for bohemian grove, was it not? i mean, wow, there's purportedly a giant wood owl that jones alleges the elites pray to and do weird ceremonies around. really? cuz the video without his insinuating voice doesn't really prove fuck all. the people that worked there, are they scared for their lives and not speaking to anyone? or did they speak to jones and give him all the inside info on what weird things go on there? if so, prove it. i'm open to this stuff, believe me. but i have a line where things go from facts that are proven and in public, to things that are speculative hunches based on interesting but unproven math and disparate bits and bytes..

anyhow, i would prefer if we can get back to talking about DU. but just for the sake of the angle of this thread...was DU made first to control populations and it just so happens that it's real strong shit, so now the pentagon has a convenient cover story? or was it the other way around? hmmmm...

dude, wow. jones isn't my main source of info, just an inspiring person who speaks the truth. helmut schmidt admits they worship there and perform druidic rituals. what the fuck? it's actually a plaster owl in the form of a stone owl. moloch. yeah. mock sacrifices of human effigies. all that.

i'll post up in my "who are they" thread.

'dude, wow' back at ya. go find the thread, you didn't back up anything when i called you on it. but yo, the shit you posted in your other thread was a very convincing account thanks to the supremely credible investigative news source rotten.com. perhaps you have something a little more...reliable..

jones i like, no argument there, i just dislike all that speculative stuff he throws in. of course he has alot of bang on observations, but for a guy that claims human sacrifices occur there and other nefarious things, his 'hard proof' video isn't very convincing and isn't very substantial. it's pretty sweet entertainment though. all that super shitty film footage of what looks like theatre going on really screams human sacrifice.

of course he has alot of bang on observations, but for a guy that claims human sacrifices occur there and other nefarious things, his 'hard proof' video isn't very convincing and isn't very substantial.

not to butt in and to be quite fair, i dont believe Jones has said they actually sacrifice people there. he has said that they perform a 'mock' sacrifice from what i remember of the video. in any event, continue on ...

'dude, wow' back at ya. go find the thread, you didn't back up anything when i called you on it. but yo, the shit you posted in your other thread was a very convincing account thanks to the supremely credible investigative news source rotten.com. perhaps you have something a little more...reliable..

jones i like, no argument there, i just dislike all that speculative stuff he throws in. of course he has alot of bang on observations, but for a guy that claims human sacrifices occur there and other nefarious things, his 'hard proof' video isn't very convincing and isn't very substantial. it's pretty sweet entertainment though. all that super shitty film footage of what looks like theatre going on really screams human sacrifice.

you didn't call me on anything. and i said "mock sacrifices" more than once.

what? haha, wait a sec...okay dudes, so the human sacrifices aren't real?! well then what's the big deal? from your rotten.com post casek: "...luxuries you'd expect of an elitist clique: outdoor plays, an orchestra, delicious food and beverages, public urination, streaking, and human sacrifices, to name a few."

doesn't say 'mock human sacrifices'. kind of misleading no? so far this place sounds like a blast, and i'd say 'luxuries you'd expect from any good party'. public pissing? streaking(oooohhh)? again, do you have some more reliable information about the nefarious activities you insinuate go on there casek?

The Bohemian Grove thing is actually proven fact and admitted. It's a "retreat" for politicians and the uber-elite to take time off without any mention of politics or work. The burning owl is supposed to represent a time of relaxation. Whether or not any of the other shady shit goes on there is unknown, but just as a concept it is sort of frightening.

thanks for clearing that up fermentor, but if you actually read my comments, i make no references contesting any 'proven fact' that the grove exists for elites. none. as a concept i find it anything but 'frightening' since nobody so far has proven that nefarious things happen there, other than some disgustingly rich dudes having a good time.

those are occult rituals, not plays.

the owl represents moloch. moloch.jpg

washdcpentagram2.gif

you call me on this? washington_owl.jpg

Pierre Charles L'Enfant was the city planner. wikipedia says:

Pierre Charles L'Enfant (2 August 1754; Paris, France – 14 June 1825; Prince George's County, Maryland) was a French-born American architect and urban planner. L'Enfant designed the street plan of the Federal City in the United States, now known as Washington, D.C. He came to the American colonies as a military engineer with General Lafayette and became closely identified with the United States, adopting the name Peter. He was wounded at the Siege of Savannah in 1779, but recovered and served in General Washington's staff for the remainder of the Revolutionary War.

Following the war, he achieved some fame as an architect by redesigning Federal Hall in New York City. He designed coins, medals, furniture and houses of the wealthy. He was a friend of treasurer Alexander Hamilton. Shortly thereafter, as a result of his connections, L'Enfant was appointed by George Washington to design a new federal capital. The layout was begun in 1791.

L'Enfant's decade-long relationship with Richard Soderstrom began in 1794. While historians debate the sexual nature of the partnership, at a minimum the two shared living quarters near Philadelphia and collaborated in business. In 1801, Soderstrom billed L'Enfant for his share of their living expenses, and a legal dispute followed.

Because of his temperament and insistence on the city being realised as a whole, L'Enfant's plan for the Federal City was only partially executed during his lifetime. The District commissioners wanted to direct the limited funds available into the construction of the federal buildings; in this they had the support of Thomas Jefferson. L'Enfant was dismissed from the execution of the project. The plan was put in the hands of the surveyors, Andrew and Joseph Ellicott who had conducted the original surveys of the Federal District of Columbia with the assistance of Benjamin Banneker, a mathematician. L'Enfant was not paid for his work, and fell into disgrace, spending much of the rest of his life trying to persuade Congress to pay him what he felt he was owed. He was offered a position as Professor of Engineering at West Point in 1812 but declined. L'Enfant died in poverty and was buried at the farm of a friend in Prince George's County, Maryland.

In 1901 the McMillan Commission used the original design of L'Enfant as the cornerstone of its 1902 report, which laid out a plan for a sweeping National Mall. His adopted nation finally recognizing his genius, L'Enfant was reinterred in Arlington National Cemetery with a ceremony at the U.S. Capitol Rotunda in 1909 and honored with a monument at his grave in 1911.

he was a mason. just like george washington.

99% of media sources are connected and owned by these secret societies. No "credible" media source would ever publish condemning info on these people.

the conspiracy is circular.

occult rituals huh..and you know this because you've been to one or...?

also casek, i ask you about some solid info on the grove and you turn around and post some shit on masonic symbolism..is that supposed to convince me that nefarious things happen at the grove?

i think i missed the part in that little rundown of l'enfant where it stipulates he was a mason, but i'll take your word for it. i'm still not understanding how the fact somebody drew a pentagram and what somebody says is an owl over a map makes it indicative of some globalist elite plot, so excuse my ignorance.

kimball..that may be true, but a lack of information doesn't mean nefarious, creepy things are happening there. it seems to me some of you are assuming weird creepy things happen there, but you don't really know based on any provable facts.

Sorry, I sort of just jumped in on the mention of the Grove. I find a lot of this conspiracy stuff fascinating, but so much is just silly. People should find actual targets instead of poking at what they wish was there. Concepts like the Illuminati are just too easy an explanation. Focus on the actual emerging cultural control attempts like Rupert Murdoch's "News Corp", read the current Wired cover story about their acquisition of Myspace and how they will attempt to control the direction of cultural discourse by directly accessing the lines of communication between the youth. It's disguised as a puff piece or maybe it actually is, but it sheds some direct light onto their plans.

Or focus on the actual threat of depleted Uranium and how the carelessness and callousness of mankind is allowing it to exist. Don't confuse power-grabs and coups (2000 election, nationwide television and print media suppression of the government's suppression of protesters) as some sort of paganist conspiracy. Correlation does not equal causation. I learned that as a rule in college. I just think of all the time that is wasted by people who imagine these grand conspiracies and the ones that read them when they could be focusing on the horrors that really do exist. It distracts us from focusing on those real horrors and conspirations. Corporate takeover is the problem and it has nothing to do with long-dead political and religious sects such as the Illuminati or the Freemasons.

you know Fermentor, i think you have a valid point. i used to debate endlessly with a friend of mine who supports Bush, the war, etc. (basically, things i dont). he couldnt wrap his head around some of my opinions (ie: 9/11 as an inside job) and would try to teach me about things like Occams Razor or checking stories through more than one source. i came out of it with a real appreciation for hard facts, unbiased evidence, and solid conclusions. i try to keep my feet on the ground with the research i do myself but sometimes its hard dealing with news that is controlled by corporations. part of what makes things so frustrating for me personally is disseminating all the info that comes down the tube.

yea, i sometimes do that, and i apologise, but the orig article actually brought up a few examples of that thinking, so it's hard to start a discussion based off an article peppered with false assumptions. soo...i guess i'm never going to get any further 'evidence' from you eh casek?

Christ in a side car- Okay- so we have established for umpteenth time that the original article sucked- however annoying the article is ( I am not even sure why I chose that article- I regret it- okay- done.) What- can we run with here? Depleted Uranium?

Depleted uranium is a byproduct of the enriching of natural uranium for use in nuclear reactors. When most of the fissile radioactive isotopes of uranium are removed from natural uranium, the residue is called depleted uranium.

A less common source of the material is reprocessed spent reactor fuel. The origin can be distinguished by the content of uranium-236,[1] produced by neutron capture from uranium-235 in nuclear reactors.

As a toxic and radioactive waste product that requires long term storage as low level nuclear waste, depleted uranium is costly to keep but relatively inexpensive to obtain.

Generally the only real costs are those associated with conversion of UF6 to metal. Its extremely high density, only slightly less than that of tungsten and its low cost make it attractive for a variety of uses. However, the material is prone to corrosion and small particles are pyrophoric. [2]

Or maybe there is something else worth discussing?

This stuff is even buried all over our country. There is an abandoned military complex in Watertown, MA that I drive by all the time, it's literally across the street from the Charles River and across the river from Boston, next to a huge apartment complex and stores. Security is non-existent, people have painted there and I've broken in with a friend and wandered the grounds. We saw one of those radioactive waste logos and got yelled at by a guy who worked next to the place, told us there was buried waste all over there and that we would "glow" if we stayed any longer. Did some reading on the internet, it's public record that they buried all sorts of depleted uranium that was used in weapons and armor testing and when they realized that it was toxic, they abandoned the place. So you have that stuff underground next to an apartment complex where there are no doubt many kids, tennis courts, and shops, then you have a river that is notoriously polluted for it to leak into. Plus a cemetary right next to it, which means the ever-present possibility of zombies.

yea' date=' i sometimes do that, and i apologise, but the orig article actually brought up a few examples of that thinking, so it's hard to start a discussion based off an article peppered with false assumptions. soo...i guess i'm never going to get any further 'evidence' from you eh casek?[/quote']

you will, i'm pretty busy atm. i'll find some old parade magazine article and quotes from our leaders.

http://www.miltoxproj.org/DU%20Fact%20Sheet.htm

Two U.S. companies produce large caliber "depleted" uranium tank rounds: Alliant Techsystems (120mm shells) and the former Primex Technologies, now General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems (105mm and 120mm shells). Four other companies – located in the United Kingdom, France, the former Soviet Union, and Pakistan – also produce large caliber tank rounds. Primex and Alliant also produce small caliber rounds (20mm, 25mm, 30mm) for guns on U.S. aircraft, ships, and fighting vehicles.

Workers producing "depleted" uranium munitions and neighbors of these facilities may be exposed to both soluble and insoluble uranium. Communities and production workers have struggled for decades with DU environmental contamination and with health effects that they believe to be associated with production of DU weapons. For example, the National Lead Industries factory in Colonie, New York was forced to close in 1980 after uranium particles were found 26 miles downwind of the facility and DU was found in soil at levels 500 times higher than surrounding communities. At the time of closure, the plant was discharging DU at more than ten times the state limit.

From 1958 to 1985, the Starmet Corporation (formerly Nuclear Metals, Inc.) DU penetrator production facility in Concord, MA dumped 400,000 pounds of "depleted" uranium and other toxic wastes into an unlined pit. In 2001, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency added the facility to the federal Superfund National Priorities List as one of the most dangerous contaminated sites in the country. DU has contaminated soil and groundwater, migrated off site, and is moving in groundwater toward the Assabet River. Independent research conducted by the community organization Citizens Research and Environmental Watch (CREW) found DU in soil as high as 18 times background levels as far as nine-tenths of a mile from the site. Concord experienced levels of thyroid cancer more than twice the state average from 1982-1992. Levels of multiple myeloma and other cancers were also elevated.

Once you have scanned or actually read thru the article- notice that there are list of cities and states- number 5 caught my eye….

5 – Army Research Laboratory; Watertown, MA