THE GREAT CITY OF OPA-LOCKA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PROKS KBT WH

ISTO DTT FS

AEST WH

LOPRO KBT WH (NO AFFLIATION WITH THE PUSSY MSGS) LUCKY HE DIDNT GO OVER THAT WACK SHIT

RUMOR KBT EP (N)

CAUSE U KNOW HE WILL GET HIS SHIT SPLIT IN HALF IF HE DID, ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT HE AINT MAKING ANY ''PUBLIC APPEARENCES'' HOW HE USE TO WITH HIS BOYS.....OH AND THOSE FR8S R DISSED SINCE THEN.....U TOYS ARE OVER!!LOL

• 2 months later...
CAUSE U KNOW HE WILL GET HIS SHIT SPLIT IN HALF IF HE DID, ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT HE AINT MAKING ANY ''PUBLIC APPEARENCES'' HOW HE USE TO WITH HIS BOYS.....OH AND THOSE FR8S R DISSED SINCE THEN.....U TOYS ARE OVER!!LOL

and you callin NETWORK and WH TOYS? WTF?

you pussay ass msg's are TOY for even sayin that!

normel shit is wack and repetitive-and baler needs to bail out the game!

and thanks TPIX! now when i go to florida i know where to take my CREW to catch wreck!

thanks alot buddy-the fr8 game will soon come to an end for many because

of pussies like you! any other spots you can tell US and the COPS where to go?

wie

when

oh and I dont get why everybody is raggin on this guy for this post on opa locka..I mean I really dont care personally, im not from there but there is prolly only like one yard there if that.. so if the cops are gonna bust ppl, there gonna do it regardless especially in a smaller place. It aint like he said ppl are painting at a particular spot. He didnt single out a certain spot or nuttin. you people are acting like opa locka was never heard of before this post. yeah, Im sure the cops NEVER heard of graf in opa locka until this thread. :confused: plus he said none of the pix were actually taken there anyways (which confuses me why he would post it anyway)..but still.