THE GREAT CITY OF OPA-LOCKA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definately blowing shit up for other people. you should think next time before you act.

I kind of had the same thought here. Mad shit can be found on google or whatever but there's plenty of newjacks who don't even think to look or do theiir homework, then they see something like this. Plus....wasn't some of the FL threads shut down previously because cops took info from it and busted people? Just my 2 cents, I'm far from FL so it's not my shit getting blown up or arrested.

WHEN I SAW THE TITLE FOR THIS THREAD MY EYES INSTANTLY OPENED WIDE AND I LOST MY HIGH. WHEN I READ YOUR INTRODUCTION I GREW EVEN MORE FURIOUS ABOUT THE WAY YOU ARE HEATING UP SOME OF THE PLACES WHERE SOME OF FLORIDAS FRESHEST TRAINS ARE COMING OUT OF. WE'RE TALKING SPOTS THAT WE LAY OUR HEADS AT MAN. IF THESE FLICKS WERENT EVEN TAKEN THERE, THEN WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BRING THE CITY UP?? ANOTHER MONDAY RUINING A WHOLE WEEKS PLANS. NICE SHOTS BUT A VERY VERY STUPID MOVE. THANKS BUDDY. :mad: :mad:

• 11 months later...