Shrinking jeans. How to?

Weapon X

Yeah, you got it. It should be pretty easy.

Tight pants are mostly in the eye of the beholder, sape. You may disagree, but in my case, I assure you that my style is not distasteful.

By that, it's not like you would be able to take one look at me from the waist down and know that I had 67 cents in my pocket and that I was circumcised.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She ain't lying. If you know how to dress, it's like a tractor beam for girls with taste.

I'll never figure out how I could wear stupid raver pants (in 1993, mind you) and think it was okay with the ladies...but, IT WAS!!!! What the HELL were they thinking?

When I'm emo, I listen to Leonard Cohen. Why fuck around? That guy actually experienced things a lot of these 21 year olds will NEVER have to worry about. He's the real deal.

I just laugh a lot now. It's mostly ironic laughter, but at least I'm able to see the comedy in the ridiculous things I get to live through instead of feeling sorry for myself because I get fucked over once in a while.

No, I'm okay with who I am...and I know how to be myself. Tight pants and all...my dad made me watch this movie, "The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai", when I was a kid..and, damn, that fool turned out to be my role model, somehow! He could do whatever he needed to do, and do it with class....I'm working on the whole "doing shit with class" thing still, but...there was this line from the movie- "No matter where you go, there you are." That's been pretty much the plan, ever since I heard it...and, it's worked for me.

Situations don't last, though. That's where I fuck myself up, and even though I know that all too well, I can never seem to remember it....

I'm all "Mr. Motivational Speaker" lately....I need to remember to read this stuff later, when shit gets me down again.

As long as I don't hold grudges or own a gun (or both), I might actually make it through life without doing anything really stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got back from the wop tailor today. Motherfucker TOLD me he wouldn't fuck with the double stitching on the inside of the leg, but he did. Jeans are ruined. There is now a single stitch in a different coloured thread down the inside of the legs.

THey fit, but boy, are they ugly. I don't even like to paint in clothes this wack.