FAMILY LIFE..

bokals..

HOW DO YOU FIT IN WITH YOUR FAMILY?..

I DONT REALLY TALK TO MINE AT ALL. I HAVEN'T SEEN MOTHER IN 6 YEARS UNTIL RECENTLY 3 WEEKS AGO IN ANOTHER STATE.. I CALLED HER FOR MOTHERS DAY TO SAY HI AND SHE BROUGHT OUT THE I MISS YOU SO MUCH FEELING.. SHE INVITED ME OVER FOR A VISIT IN THE SUNSHINE STATE AND NOW SHE WANTS ME TO MOVE OVER THERE TO BE NEXT TO HER AND THE REST OF MY SISTERS... WHOM ALSO I DONT TALK TO MUCH BUT NOW THAT I'VE SEEN THEM AND MET THERE NEWLY ACQUIRED FAMILY I SEEM TO HAVE RESURRECTED MY LOST FEELING OF CARING FOR THEM... NOT THAT I EVER LOST IT, BUT I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF MY SHIT AND ALWAYS FELT THAT ITS MY LIFE AND MY DAILY ADVENTURES AND MISCHIEF SHOULDN'T REALLY BE SHARED...

I'M GONNA DO MY BEST TO KEEP IN TOUCH. WRITE LETTERS EVERY NOW AND THEN. AND MAYBE SEND A GIFT WHEN SUITABLE...

I HAVE TWO OTHER BROS... BUT REALLY THE FUCK DO I CARE..

SO HOW BOUT YALL?....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i dont see my family but like once a month maybe, cuz im in georgia and theyre in tennessee...i love em, but cant stand to stay at my moms house for too long, so it works out...miss my little bros like crazy, tho....

• 3 months later...

well...

one of my sisters called a friends phone number and i ended talking to her for quite some time... it was quite a heartwarming call.../feeling...

she had some news to tell me, well more like a request?/order to call a big brother of mine, for he had something quite upsetting and disturbing to tell me...

i laughed.... and quickly asked as to why..?

whats the need..?

as i haven't talked to him, nor do i really or ever see or talk to him...

last time i saw him we almost got into a fight...

anywho, she gave me the number, we shared things then said our love yous...

i followed the instructions as to call...

shit was spoken, issues galored... but nothing bad, rather it was a good conversation... and i felt somewhat real good about it... (talking to him) asked how others are... seemed/is/was concerned...

it was a heartwarming call as well...

and now i'll be meeting him for "coffee" come monday...

to talk, see each other, discuss shit... and some issue

which i have to say is now somewhat coming into my mind just slightly...

so hows life with yalll fam...

and ch0 is awfully boring today...

i need to talk some ish...

i guess i'm the blacksheep in the family..

eitherway, im way too grown now and i somehow do miss them...

shit gets tuff, and i've been taking care of shit all by meself for quite some time...

anyways... people always have told me to stay in touch, for one never knows what the future brings...

bokals has been awfully lonely lately...

My parents basically don't know me. I moved out when I was 17 and found we all got along a lot better after that which was good. Sometimes I think about how they dont really know anything about me and it gets me down but i guess it has always been like that so thats just life.

When i was 19/20 mother got cancer and I hung out with her in hospital heaps thats about the closest we've ever been. Now i live on the other side of the continent. I get a call from my dad maybe once a month just to talk some shit. I exchange emails with mum every couple of weeks. Dont really talk to my sister at all even though she knows me a lot better than both of the oldies and we get along well.

Im definately black sheep status.

There we have it ladies and gents,

The life and times of the S&B.

live with my bro and dad, mum lives interstate

too expensive to get a flat

i get on pretty good with my family in general

i visit my mum every 6 weeks for 10 days to see my lil sister and hang out with mum, closer with her than my dad. my dads a doctor and says things i dont understand sometimes, i just leave my bro talking with him, get on better with mum because shes like me, same kind of sense of humour, and we get along much better.

plus she buys me beltons and montana for birthdays and christmas

A few years ago all my direct family decided to move away from my city due to promotions and other opportunities, this citys my home it was very hard to leave.

It just dawned on me that if it wasnt for email, and mobile phones i would hardly ever talk to them. Wow, a lot of familys must of drifted apart in the previous two centuries.

What the 50's and 60's?

I think society placed stronger emphasis on family bonds back then. I mean in Australia alone they had so much to worry about with things like enlisting for war, getting through the great depression and cyclical unemployment that "finding themselves" and generally being selfish wern't really a top priority. You had to stick together.

Our generation never faced having to ration for things, worry about being forced into the millitary etc, so why was suicide so high in the 90's with the nirvana era? Why was zoloft and prozac among the top prescribed drugs in the late 90's why in 2006 is drug and alcohol abuse at record highs? (Did you know Australia has the second highest consumption of meth amphetamines in the world....Second to Thailand)

OK you mean decades. Other than that you pretty much know absolutely everything. And yeah the aphetamine shit is getting out of hand! I don't get down like that but every other man and his dog seems to be down for the cause.

The problem with the 90's is that people are just becoming wimps. And too much tv.

this chick from poland i recently worked with had plenty issues... she said once that "theres no such thing as a perfect family..."

i assured her there was, and quickly responded as to this..

bradygrid.jpg.

she had no idea of what i was talking about...

i told her she couldn't leave the country until she knows of them...

she knows now, but had yet to see...

shes gone now...

but not till november...:o

What the 50's and 60's?

I think society placed stronger emphasis on family bonds back then. I mean in Australia alone they had so much to worry about with things like enlisting for war, getting through the great depression and cyclical unemployment that "finding themselves" and generally being selfish wern't really a top priority. You had to stick together.

Our generation never faced having to ration for things, worry about being forced into the millitary etc, so why was suicide so high in the 90's with the nirvana era? Why was zoloft and prozac among the top prescribed drugs in the late 90's why in 2006 is drug and alcohol abuse at record highs? (Did you know Australia has the second highest consumption of meth amphetamines in the world....Second to Thailand)

Drug and alcohol abuse at all time highs?? Meaning in the number of people using or the percentage of the population using?? Does this include prescriptions?? There was a time in the US that morphine and cocaine were over the counter remedies for everyday ailments..