Street Fighter VS Mortal Kombat.

garlic prawns

better?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Street Fighter Alpha Anthology recently got released. I'm about to cop that shit right quick, cousin.

281480b.jpg

Yeah, it's coming out in Australia pretty soon, I copped a demo of it the other day but I don't have a PS2. I got some controller plug the other month that lets me play the Alpha games on my PC using Xbox controllers which is alright, but still pretty lame compared to getting buck wild at the TV.

SOUL CALIBER was also a dope ass game. i was seriously addicted to this game circa 2003. my boy lived down the street from me so we would go to his house and smoke endless blunts and do shrooms and crystal meth and play soul caliber rounds untill the early morning

cervantes was my pick of choice. i beat both sc2, sc3 with cervantes. straight gangsta

cervantes_concept.jpg

I beat soul caliber 1 & 2 also, but in the arcade for a quarter each with this guy:

soul_caliber_260705.jpg

Soul Calibur is really good. What was the first game called, on the original Playstation? Soul Edge, or something. That game was amazing for its time.

So does anyone else agree that MK Deception kicked major ass? When SF does a 3D fighter as good as that, I'll listen.

No way' date=' man, I killed Virtua Fighter, and I ain't one of those kids. Arcades were a good escape from summer school back in the day.[/quote']

Not regular Virtual Fighter... that part four shit. The one with the monk with six holes in his head. That dudes combo system was out of control.... I couldn't even begin to get good at that shit.

street fighter all the way bruh

mk 2 was right next to SF2 alpha in a Dairy Queen up the road, SF always got my money boooy

nigga i used to mash out on alpha, 50 cents i'd stomp the game and fight bitch ass Dan before the end.

*edit: shout-out to my nigga Ken, we used to make muthafuckin history my boy!

Soul Calibur was straight button-mashing.

I keep saying it: Tekken.

Virtual Fighter 4 was the super-advanced version of Tekken that you can only play fluently if you're a Japanese video game genius.

that was my problem with soul calibur. Tekken would have been good if the graphics werent so choppy. I never played VF4 but Id like to.