Street Fighter VS Mortal Kombat.

garlic prawns

better?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a glitch in mk2 that if you choose reptile or liu kang as your character as p1 . and set the time to infinite

position yourself on the far right side of the screen and continuously fire projectiles ..eventually the cpu will get hit enough to land on thr far left of the screen..and begin to crouch.

after crouching for 3 minutes under the projectile fire the cpu will begin to slide torward you in the crouching position nomatter who the cpu character is unless its a boss..

i found that out a long time ago when mk2 first came out of super an sega..

but nothing beats streetfighter

cept some of the later snk fighters like martial melee

Street Fighter Alpha 3 all the way to the fucking bank.

The first 3 Mortal Kombats were ill though. I remember cashing in $15 when I was in 6th grade and feeling like a god at the local movie theatre.

Tekken is still the single greatest fighting game ever made.

i grew up on mortal kombat all the way.....i used to live at the arcade and just watch kids play eachother. mortal kombat 3 ultimate was hands down the best version of MK3. i could beat the hardest tower in like 20-30 minutes with noob saibot, and not lose a match. but i geuss thats cheap.

my favorite characters

-noob

-cyrax-

-sub zero

-sektor

-smoke

-scorpion

-kabal

all these characters were way more gangster than any street fighter

who remembers this fatality, whent he huge crushing machine comes out of sektors chest and just smashes em

mk301.jpg

or cyrax's helicopterbio.gif

MK tops street fighter simply because of fatalitys. after beating your opponent, you can humiliate them further by burning them to death, punching them into a subway train, ripping them out of their skin, shoving a bomb down their throat, or morphing into a lion and mauling him to death

SOUL CALIBER was also a dope ass game. i was seriously addicted to this game circa 2003. my boy lived down the street from me so we would go to his house and smoke endless blunts and do shrooms and crystal meth and play soul caliber rounds untill the early morning

cervantes was my pick of choice. i beat both sc2, sc3 with cervantes. straight gangsta

cervantes_concept.jpg

nerds unite....mortal combat all fucking day...this is like the reason they have video game parental ratings in the first place...knock a nigga into the acid or into the fucking spikes..plus the movie got way more play than the wack ass street fighter shit..blanca was that nigga tho cant front........