Dallas or Houston

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck dallas

this is the way i explain it to people not from texas:

people who are from dallas leave dallas

people who live in dallas arent from texas.

houston is a city on par with any other large city in the nation. In fact we have better food than anywhere else. More resteraunts per capita than any other city in the country. Our roads are wide, we know how to drive, and you can speed pretty readily. It is also a very green city. For all of the environmental concerns it is a beautiful place in most areas. We have interesting architecture and some of the lowest land costs in large cities. We have been behind the real estate drive by several years so prices here are steadily climbing. If you can get a good piece of land now. Hold on to it. People are nice and its one of the more diverse places in the country.

fuck anyone who says otherwise. cus more than likely they have no idea what they are talking about.

and austin is alright... its small and anything that is there, is here and in larger quantity. you just gotta deal with some ignorance here from time to time, but more often then not people are just kind.

houston graff beef is the worst.

kabar is cool though..you can hook up with him.

this is so true, bout the beef. im not even part of it and i know of it. check the screwston thread in brickslayers... nothin but.

kabar is from houston?

i knew fatalist and like one or two others were too, somehow that explains a lot about kabar.

thats tight. ive lived in houston all my life and always payed attention, just never met anyone until after i left for school that was really doing anything. so i never had much of an oppurtunity to get into anything. however after watching things progress, or retrogress rather, to where they are now, im rather glad that i didnt.

id rather be a careful observant than someone caught up in that rediculousness.

however i will say our city does turn out some good stuff.