the soft drink thread

SOZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

How many Canadians remember Tahiti Treat? Don't know if they had it in the States. Damn, so much sugar your teeth fell out right there and then.

1. i heard somewhere that cananda's drinking age went back up to 21. is this true?

2. there is such a thing as tahitian treat which i mentioned earlier... maybe you are confused

Originally posted by Iris

1. i heard somewhere that cananda's drinking age went back up to 21. is this true?

2. there is such a thing as tahitian treat which i mentioned earlier... maybe you are confused

1.NO. You have been misinformed

2.They might be the same thing. It was red, came in a white can with a toucan on it. I just remember it being all I drunk in the early 90's, then they stopped making it.

"fufu berry"....?? Come on sozer, i was gonna back you up on the pedifile thing if you got into it with remy, but "fufu berry"...please dont tell me you drank that shit. Could you imagine hangin with your boys and shoutin to one in the kitchen..hey can you get me a "fufu berry" cola?? EEEK. That would be degrading

*sigh*....i am comfortable with my masculinity enough to drink fufu berry fucking soda thank you very fucking much. yes, I WRITE ANUS AND I FUCKING DRINK JONES FUCKING FUFU BERRY SODA AND IM FUCKING PROUD OF IT. seriously though, have you ever tried fufu berry? if you havent tried it dont hate up on it yet. nothing can ever replace surge though.

as far as mountain dew goes, heres another story about me and soda (believe me, there are many, and sadly they are about 95% true despite the idiocy i mask my posts in...) i would like to start off by saying that mountain dew sucks, it resembles piss and tastes about as good, although warm piss just does something for me. anyway, i was covering the stupid ass panasonic shock wave core tour back in august, and one of the sponsors happened to be mountain dew, i wasnt really supposed to be covering it but because of some people i know who own shops who wanted photos i managed to scam my way out of the sun and into the VIP riders tent with my nice bracelet given to me by a sunbeaten security guard who obviously didnt give a rats ass about my story enough to verify it (carrying photogear gets you into lots of places...) so while in the tent, they kept filling this gigantic cooler with the new mountain dew code red, now at the time i wasnt aware of the upper deck buffet so i was eating the little mini bags of chips and throwing back bottle after bottle of code red, and that night when i went to ride nassau college we took 2 cases and drank pretty much all that, and the next day i downed a few as well cause i was in street as well as covering it, but whatever i drank way too much of that shit in the 100degree heat and got badly burned, moral of the story, i hate mountain dew, fuck mountain dew, and mountain dew can go to hell.

nsk-vc

Originally posted by YourWelcome

ORANGE SODA! Sunkist, Minutemaid, bootleg, any orange soda is great!

damn strait and i like that new mt dew stuff code red. thats the shit. in waterville valley NH theres this little store that makes there own soda and there cherry soda is soo fukin good, if i could id buy cases

Guest SPLINTER

uh i forgot what i was postin cuz somehow my password was changed and was avout 20 characters long and i know damn well i didnt change it myself so who ever fucked with it im real pist off.

Guest fr8lover

fergettabout it...i had a great meal at that upstairs dealeo at termini...better than any stuff i could get here at least..one of the best people watching spots ive been to in my life, all of humanity running around as the giant smoke cloud from the collective million cigarettes in that place rising up to the roof...they had that bookstore with a couple english classics i picked up for a long ride to sicily...

get a granita for me...i miss those too!

My god!!!!!

Why did you eat that over priced food!! There is sooooo much better stuff around the corner..hehe

Sure there is a nice view of the trains and all but still...

The best place for a granita is this little stall along the river in Trastevere.... :king:

YO! WHO REMEMBERS "BEST HEALTH" THEY USED TO MAKE ILL FLAVORS LIKE RASPBERRY, THEY HAD A CLEAR ROOT BEER IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE A HEALTHIER SODA WITH NATURAL SHIT IN IT.........DO THEY STILL SELL THAT?

WHAT ABOUT HAMMER SODA?! I USED TO GET THAT SHIT DELIVERED TO MY CRIB.....ASSORTED FLAVORS. I USED TO LOVE WHEN THE SODA TRUCK PULLED UP MAN!

CORNELL USED TO DELIVER SODA TO......I THINK HAMMER WAS BETTER.....

you people got it all wrong, this isnt a post for your pathetic "soft drinks". ( i dont consider surge a mere soft drink, one would be so lucky to sum it up in so few words...) this post is about my undying love for that sweet green liquid and all the feelings which accompany it, your useless information about your pussy drinks are totally irrelevant, please take your shit elsewhere.

surge for life.

Archived