When all else fails, ask channel zero

Raw fish

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Go in there slightly drunk...iono, I always find that I have better conversations with waitresses when I'm cocked (no homo)

I'd say it's a toss up on the leaving a note shit. Certain girls would think it's mad cute, others would laugh at you.

you could elaborate with it. Send some friends in before you and have them treat her like shit. Then you step up and tell them to fuck off. Take it outside and fake a fight to the death. you got to act like you dont know them... Make it a bunch of dudes. Make yourself look like a hero

you'll never get with her

theyr in an us v. them type of mindset.

u may think theyr nice to u out there, but they always talk shit behind your back

you gotta be nice, hot, and very confident for her to even notice you. She works there all the time, and prolly runs into a lot of guys who are better than u at this shit, and who have tried it before

doing something like this isnt classy, but hey whatever

best thing to do would be invite her for drinks after work

or

straight up ask her out, be frank and serious

tell her u find her attractive, and go for the kill buddy

no pussyfooting

holy shit dude, i was in this same situation. i go into this one mexican restaraunt all the time and this new girl started working there and would always give me these looks and smile at me and i thought she was diging me so i started with the small talk and after a couple of weeks i felt comfortable enough to ask her for her phone number and she totaly blew me off. i guess she was just doing her job and being nice. now there's all this weirdness between us when i go into that place.....fuckin cunt.

^ haha. Yeah, that's what I'm scared of.

Hey, raw fish, you can always tell her that you work as a waiter at some made up place. That way, you're both in the service industry and can talk about how certain types of customers are wack and all that.

holy shit dude' date=' i was in this same situation. i go into this one mexican restaraunt all the time and this new girl started working there and would always give me these looks and smile at me and i thought she was diging me so i started with the small talk and after a couple of weeks i felt comfortable enough to ask her for her phone number and she totaly blew me off. i guess she was just doing her job and being nice. now there's all this weirdness between us when i go into that place.....fuckin cunt.[/quote']

i bet you felt like a douche bag.

tell her you care enough about her to start a thread

If you do this you're going to have to show her the thread as well...you don't want to do that.

Just holla at her dog, you know what this is. When you approach her use a few jokes, don't come on too strong on some toy shit. Be confident, but not an asshole, unless you're an awesome asshole. Bar folk and bar women especially only like assholes of above average caliber, the rest they tolerate but think are corny. Ask my roomate.