they're putting my ass on MTV?

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to decide if I should congratulate you or make fun of you.

But, since you're a good guy and haven't let all the shine go to your head...way to go, man. Good work.

But, I will say this- you gotta keep the momentum up, and not fall off like all the Canadian celebrities that came before you. Buck the trend, we're rooting for you...make us proud.

mtv is for kiddies and the dumb college bound or already there...

dont give the oz a shout out for it will only contribute to more stupid kids and those that dont know shit about graff here on this site...

and along will come the complains of why is there so much stupid shit here on the oz...

schools out...

Oh man, the hosts of MTV Canada are so horrible. I guarantee you're gonna wanna punch them in the face when it's all done and you're off camera. But this is pretty fucking cool. Try to find out a time...MTV Live is on pretty much all day. *They had to make MTV Canada a phone-in talk show to keep in line with the CRTC standards of that particular channel or something.