Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

really?

http://www.wealthymen.com/

this seems like a good idea to people? golddiggers.com here? i should start the boogie hands dating service for wealthy men. pretty much what i would do is TAKE THEM TO A FUCKING STRIP CLUB. i would guarantee a wife within 3 visits or their money back....not that it would be necessary.

actually you dont even need to be wealthy at a strip club....80 bucks for some coke and an afterhours spot works just as well (where is fr8oh?).

p.s. - this is what comes up when you google image "sucker".

sucker.jpg

yeah. ok. george bush is a sucker if being a sucker means having your way with the country for 8 years and ending your second term by jumping into a pool of money that will continue to refill itself for the rest of your life because of actions taken during your two terms as president. no. ill tell you what a fucking sucker is. any person that voted bush with an income less that 100k a year.

man. i really got my yah yahs out on 12oz today.

im going to go have some normal conversations with people who dont know what "ghost riding the whip" mean. ill see you guys tomorrow.

man. i really got my yah yahs out on 12oz today.

im going to go have some normal conversations with people who dont know what "ghost riding the whip" mean. ill see you guys tomorrow.

yessssssssssss

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now