Suck a dick....

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the mexican shit is way more played out...

And the /no homo tag cancels everything. We've gone over this, I do not agree with Gliks on this one..

Saying you're tired of peeing in the butt is like saying your tired of life. That shit will never get old. Sometimes I'll think it's getting old, but no, it comes back, and it comes back strong.

Yeah the mexican shit is way more played out...

And the /no homo tag cancels everything. We've gone over this, I do not agree with Gliks on this one..

Saying you're tired of peeing in the butt is like saying your tired of life. That shit will never get old. Sometimes I'll think it's getting old, but no, it comes back, and it comes back strong.

A big co-sign to this whole post

while we're at it..

stop fucking misspelling shit on purpose, you're not an underage teen asian are you?

clowning on someone ending in "TEH GHEY" is fucking the dumbest shit i have ever read..

fuck if you're gonan go that route.. start typing LiKE thIS and you can really be "non-teh ghey hax0rs"

i still dont understand how /no homo works. you just say the gayest shit ever and then follow it with /no homo and its all gravy all of a sudden.

this shit isnt mexico people.....

NAH B, NO HOMO ISNT USED LIKE THAT, YOU POSED TO THROW THE NO HOMO AFTER YOU SAY OR DO SOMETHING THAT COULD POTENTIALLY BE INTERPRETED AS HOMO, NOT SOMETHING BLATANTLY HOMO. FOR EXAMPLE, IM AT THE DICE GAME AND SOME DUDE GETS LOUD WITH ME, I SMASH A BOTTLE OVER HIS WIG AND KICK HIM TO PIECES WHEN HE'S ON THE FLOOR, THEN WHEN I PULL MY JOINT OUT TO PISS ON THE NIGGA I SAY "NO HOMO" BECAUSE IM NOT DOING IT IN A GOLDEN SHOWER FETISH WAY, IM DOING IT IN A TOTALLY HETERO DISRESPECTFUL WAY. YOU DIG? OF COURSE THE SHIT GOT ON THE INTERNET AND GOT RUINED. ALSO YESTERDAY I HAD TO MAKE UP A WORD FOR "PUT ME ON PRIVATE" ON THE CHIRP. ASK ME ABOUT IT.

misspelling shit is the old elite hacker speak. commonly called leet, l33t, r33t, etc.

here's the real way:

%79%6F%75%20%77%61%6E%74%20%72%65%61%6C%20%6C%33%33%74%20%73%70%65%61%6B%2C%20%68%65%72%65%20%79%61%20%67%6F%2E%20%6

C%65%65%74%20%73%70%65%61%6B%2E%20%00

p.s.: teh gayx0rs

peeing of the butt never gets old. EVERRR

thats cause you like getting peed in the butt..

by the way your a bit of a snitch.....try to keep certain people from being on MY FUCKEN FORUM...no need to talk what goes on in here...whats said in the forum stays in the forum... thanks drive threw!

we got beef.