Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hashassian

Pointless invention thread

there called soap, water, and bath sponges to help lather the soap and clean you up.. try it!... water is a necessarry nutrient... also necessary when taking a bath...

Not quite what I had in mind when I thought pointless inventions. I mean, that's not even an invention. Its a peice of cloth people use in the bath.

in·ven·tion

The act or process of inventing: used a technique of her own invention.

A new device, method, or process developed from study and experimentation: the phonograph, an invention attributed to Thomas Edison.

A mental fabrication, especially a falsehood.

Skill in inventing; inventiveness: “the invention and sweep of the staging” (John Simon).

Music. A short composition developing a single theme contrapuntally.

A discovery; a finding.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/invention

could it be that peice of cloth pepole use in the bath is a discovery of the things you can do with peices of cloth.

sounds like you're not familiar with showering.

yea how about you "invent" a way to stop wasting my time with loofas and vietnamese kids and telescopes...

I didn't know what they were called until someone I once knew told me it's a loofah.

Sanitize everyday items like sponges, dish cloths, small toys, pacifiers, nipples, can openers, kitchen gadgets and utensils — in cool tap water.

i want my nipples to be sanitized.

yea how about you "invent" a way to stop wasting my time with loofas and vietnamese kids and telescopes...

i rather hang out in front of this screen readin these threads.

Me too...Sounds awesome, but I should probably start by getting rid of all those pesky long hairs..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now