work fucking sucks

Hayabusa

they keep calling me and asking if i can work on my off days...

they cut my hours cuz theyr always over their limit, and give me less during the week, which im fine with and dont mind, then they always wanna have me come in.

why not just fuckin schedual me and make it easier?

seriously?

dont be givin me free time, having me make plans for off days, then trying to get me to come in?

:rolleyes: and fuck people who dont come in to work and require others to fill in for them

assholes

yeh thats about it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should see sum of the bullshit that is happening in australia if u work public holidays or the graveyard shift u get the same wage as a normal day and some people are getting fired for no reason and som of them are getting there jobs back but with a 50% pay cut, its bullshit the stuff thats happining in australia now

thats what they did to me at pizza hut, i didnt go in for like a week and then i went to pick up my last check and they asked me if i was coming in that day. i said "uuuuh" then he's like "that's right, you're coming in tomorrow right?" i said "ok" and came in the next day.

My managers at lunch right now. Do I...

A. Grab my shit and make a swift exit out the door and not look back?

or

B. Wait until he returns from lunch and ask if I can go home early?

Fuck it... I'm out this shithole!

They used to try to call me in all the time at my old restaurant...if I had nothing better to do I'd go in there, throw on an apron, work for a few hours and bounce. If I didn't feel like it, I'd tell em I was in Boston for the day

Home Depot doesn't try to cover anyone's shifts I guess...dude called out the other day they were all just like "Oh well"

I makes 3.50/hr base pay + commission.

My commission is 1 to 3 percent of whatever I sell for they day. Depending on the products.

Average sales for me is $1,000 to $1,400 and they try to encourage the cashiers not to help us sales associates since they get $6.55 straight.

I get about 22 to 30 hours a week and its not a set schedule plus I work weekends.

Only plus side is its basically a hangout all day and most of the managers and employees are cool.

No one asked me but I just like to bitch and rant.