Aerosol Handle

Murdoc1

Are spray can handles any good, I tried them out at a store once and it felt nice to use and it gave a nice steady spray without me applyin pressure, my hands ache after awhile and now since ive broken my right arm, i cant just switch hands as i normally do.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I tried one once thinking it would really revolutionize big fills but........no.

It's just....weird. Don't like it. Much greater satisfaction just rocking the index finger. Kinda like digging a pool with a shovel as opposed to bitching out and using a rented backhoe

Idk if it will help with some stuff, my hands shake alot, ever since I was a lil kid my hands shake like i got that disease or w.e. Im tryin to convince my friend not to waste his money on it now, I guess your right though I tried to imagine hittin up this spot with the handle that I did b4 and it jus wouldnt work right, I was holdin onto this ledge with my right cast, anyway i figure if I had the handle it would prolly have been hard to hurn my other wrist

_____Spot

ME

Yeah I live in a town, but don't get it twisted its not a small town and its in Jersey so the line between town and city kinda fades, anyway got great spots here, (I hit this rooftop, i coulda stayed there all day its like jus that feelin, u feel so free, and u know u make a wrong step and ur life is finished)

Anyway thanks Im def gonna scrap that idea and spend my money on sumtin else.

• 2 weeks later...

if you cunts are dead serious you get sore fingers then you gotta be joking, the only time i got sore fingers was when i did my first peice....

ill give you a tip but, fill with you opposite hand, that way your muscles in your prefered arm are fresh and more flexible instead of being worn out if its such a problem for the lil bitches on here....

Use that thumb.

Thats what i did when i broke my finger. Now i usually do that while doing the fill. It feels comfortable.

This is the truth. I bought and read "DONDI WHITE: STYLE MASTER GENERAL", and theres a flick of him doing COTG2 and he's filling with his thumb. So I tried it out, it's so comfortable and easy. Try it.