Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murdoc1

Aerosol Handle

Are spray can handles any good, I tried them out at a store once and it felt nice to use and it gave a nice steady spray without me applyin pressure, my hands ache after awhile and now since ive broken my right arm, i cant just switch hands as i normally do.

na, dont buy them, they do give you horrible can control, ive tried these.

and if your fingers hurt when you come home after runnin the city, then you doin it right.

Yeah, I don't see how you'd get any control over it but for big fills I don't see why not... well, except my reasoning which is that it costs money, takes up space and is just another thing to break...

I tried one once thinking it would really revolutionize big fills but........no.

It's just....weird. Don't like it. Much greater satisfaction just rocking the index finger. Kinda like digging a pool with a shovel as opposed to bitching out and using a rented backhoe

na, dont buy them, they do give you horrible can control, ive tried these.

and if your fingers hurt when you come home after runnin the city, then you doin it right.

Rofl - Couldn't say it any better.

Idk if it will help with some stuff, my hands shake alot, ever since I was a lil kid my hands shake like i got that disease or w.e. Im tryin to convince my friend not to waste his money on it now, I guess your right though I tried to imagine hittin up this spot with the handle that I did b4 and it jus wouldnt work right, I was holdin onto this ledge with my right cast, anyway i figure if I had the handle it would prolly have been hard to hurn my other wrist

_____Spot

ME

I dont tag to do damage, im a political man myself, unfortunately no one in our town seems to care that our schools are being raped by the white oppressor!!

ive used one once when i was paintin in my boys room just because it was sitting around....I find it unnecisarry but its aight for fills...no point in buying it unless ur in the mood to waste money....

Yeah I live in a town, but don't get it twisted its not a small town and its in Jersey so the line between town and city kinda fades, anyway got great spots here, (I hit this rooftop, i coulda stayed there all day its like jus that feelin, u feel so free, and u know u make a wrong step and ur life is finished)

Anyway thanks Im def gonna scrap that idea and spend my money on sumtin else.

why waste your money when you can just use your hand???? I might have missed the point

unfortunately no one in our town seems to care that our schools are being raped by the white oppressor!!

shut up

You dont even know the circumstances and you tell me to shutup..you think you a big man or sumtin, Im suprised I even responded to that, good day friend, stay up.

You dont even know the circumstances and you tell me to shutup..you think you a big man or sumtin' date=' Im suprised I even responded to that, good day friend, stay up.[/quote']

shut up

those handles are lame and i dont think any graff artists really use em...its just another money makin scheme..

well buddy you are wrong there!!!! i know of a few big writers that use them now and again....2 fill in there peice's