Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

wow....i dont know if any of you have listented to stellastar....

....but, dont. it sounds like danzing and the lead singer of interpols baby singing cliche songs over a shitty band. i should probably listen to it more but i think im going to make a snap judgement after 3 songs and get back to something im familiar with.

p.s.- this is what come up when you google image "jocking the killers"

11_56_019_21_05.jpg

im lying. i google imaged stellastar.

i like them. the first CD anyway. a few runs through the disc and you get used to it. pretty sure i heard them before the killers anyway. i heard a bit of Talking Heads influence in the singers voice, or way he tries to sing at least.

i have no idea how long they have been around. i just pulled them up on itunes and decide to talk meaningless shit on them.

whats the first cd called?

self titled. "My Coco" got some radio play off the first album, at least around here (Mass), but i don't think many people picked up on them. its cool if you dont like them man, in the long run, im still not sure what to think about them, but i like them more than hate them.

honestly i dont really know if i like them or hate them. the first impression wasnt that great but there are a lot of band that ive ended up liking that didnt do it for me the first time.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now