holy fucking shit. the sun still exists!

boogie hands

i had no idea.

rain is alright when your hanging out with your girlfriend taking a nap or sitting out on a covered deck (not the shitty, screened in ones southern people have....im just talking a deck with some overhang) drining champagne because its too rainy to do anything else. when it starts creating rivers in the middle of the road it gets kind of old. i hope everyone in baltimore is doing alright. you guys got the worst of it by far.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "enough is enough"

02_ProsecutorCartoon.jpg

you know. im pretty much against the death penalty for two reasons. it costs more money and its not exactly something you can take back. that said, this is a fucking horrible cartoon. it makes the point but its not really going for the throat. the only reason i kind of like this cartoon is it reminds me of something i did in a zine i made when i was 15 years old. i have to say...aside from the fact that most of the commentary was written by a 15 year old it was a pretty fucking good zine.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh man, I've been working out a lot lately and I love it.

I try to consume >120 g of protein a day.

The only part that I don't like about working out is that I have to put clothes back on after I shower. It's difficult to do, and I often find myself sitting on the bench in the locker room wearing a towel feeling very unmotivated.

Hit the gym and you'll feel good about it afterwards.

-fuse.

i guess it's nice and all

but my city and especially my block have been soooooo quiet.

it's been so awesome.

i know now it'll get loud again.

we'll probably have like, 5 murders today to make up for all those days people were inside playing xbox

also, i've been biking to work anyway

i got in here yesterday and was utterly drenched.

but i wasn't sweaty!

Hit the gym and you'll feel good about it afterwards.

-fuse.

no doubt the gym rules. its just process of going. then deciding if you are going to go grocery shopping after you shower or before. then going home and showering. then cooking. then its 10pm and youre just sitting down to dinner.

i could probably circumvent this entire thing by taking clothes to the gym, showering at the gym and going grocery shopping for the entire week as opposed to every single night. that seems kind of overated though and would require too much planning.

This summer has sucked in terms of the weather. It rained most of May and June. Last week it was pouring out, lightning everywhere, and 80 degrees with 100 humidity. Michigan has the wackest weather. It's cold as fuck 80% of the year, 15% it's raining, and 5% are nice days. I gots to get the fuck outta here!

Plus the weed sucks.