Videos Of BigOatser And I Ghost Riding A Whip

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the girl who says 'shit' a few times has a sexay voice. you can tell her i said that

NO SHE DONT NIGGA. STOP IT. AND MY DU EVERY BROAD YOU'RE CHILLING WITH IS LIKE 2 FEET TALLER THAN YOU B!! OR AM I BUGGIN?? THAT LAST BITCH GETTING INTO THE CAB WAS LIKE 8'9"...BRAZY.:o

i asked one of my buddies what "ghost ride the whip" ment, and he slowed his expedition down to a crawl, jumped out and walked along side it for a minute. what was the point if it, i have no idea. i really, don't understand the "black"/"hip hop" culture. all i know is that the music and style is fucking terrible.

no body here has shit on the golf cart steez. i have two friends who work at a very upscale golf course in san francisco. we have taken them out multiple times at 2AM drunk as shit, and put figure 8s into all the greens, we flipped htem a few times, crashed them head on, hit hard turns and tossed niggas off it.

golf carts + beer = awesomeness

...he slowed his expedition down to a crawl' date=' jumped out and walked along side it for a minute. [/b']

WRONG!

it requires the utmost in hyphyness.....

...i.e: shaken them dreads while doin' the thizzle wiggle alongside a scraper on 24's with speakers in the grill slump'n that bay slap.

yaddada?