have you ever broken something?

MR_SHIFTY

put up madd posters infront of the hole. . This one time i like just had my room painted and decorated. I was only young and we were playing with lighters and deodrant where you do the flame thrower thing? you know .. . Anyway we thought it would be good to write my namy on my newly painted wall and just set it on fire. Oh My God! it didnt work at all and i had this ridiculous burn make on my wall. I just ripped all my posters off and over lapped them over this burn mark. It worked for a while too . . .

I thought this thread was about broken bones and shit, i have the perfect picture at home. . My m8 snapped his arm the other week and i flicked it . .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like you are royally fucked. And I mean 12 inches deep, internal bleeding, deep mental scarring fucked. Did you even consider the consequences of your action? DID YOU? HE IS GOING TO RAPE YOU FOR THIS, I HOPE THIS IS CRYSTAL CLEAR. What self-respecting parent wouldn't rape their child over this heinous act of clear rebellion.

Scumbag.

How old are you, anyway? Not to be a jerk, but...

This isn't a big deal. Wrecking the car, going up on felony charges, waking up naked in your sister's bed with her next to you...naked...those are big deals.

If you can't hide it, say you're all stressed out over the beef between you and you dad and you thought punching the door was cheaper than your dad having to get his grill replaced.

That way, you can tell the truth and let the asskicking commence. He's not gonna go Mike Tyson on you, and if he does, keep calling him a bitch for beating up on a kid. Then, fight back. It will shock the shit out of him, and if he doesn't throw you out you can basically write your own ticket till you're 18.

I need to stop giving advice.

blame it on the jews......

or you could just realize that this is the first of many incedents where your uncontrallable temper is gonna gt you into ugly situations and you are eventually gonna end up hurting someone you care about so you should just kill yourself like ebph says and everyone wins....

Fuck, finally someone understands.

But I was going for the whole "they'll be sorry" factor you know? Like when you're little and you run away to teach your parents a lesson.

Here's how to do it man. Take pills, not too many, because you will pass out and puke them all up before you have a chance to die.

Take like a handful. 10 ought to do it. Anywhere between 10 and 15. Then drink some beer and eat some bread to settle your stomach, and goodnight!

Viola, instantly your parents are totally bummed they were so lame to you.

Good luck man.

suggesting suicide to another is not cool at all....

you guys must be hyphy...

suggesting suicide causes one to reflect on how insignificant the shit they are cryin about really is if they have half a brain.... and if they dont sometimes it causes them to commit suicide....

and that my friends is whats referred to as a win/win situation....