unemployed and broke

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was just commenting on the guy talkin bout the ladies selling roses,it was a figure of speach i decided to use,,this guys out there making like 200 bucks a day selling water while other bums are just holding out a cup begging,,yeah maybe he aint gotta benz but hes out there hustling

MAKING A KILLING!

My current lifestyle doesn't include employment.

Being broke just comes with the territory. I'm probably going to get a job soon, but I have a couple months of unemployment left..I'd hate to waste it.

Ideally, an off-the-books gig would be perfect.

broke just comes with the territory. I'm probably going to get a job soon' date=' but I have a couple months of unemployment left..I'd hate to waste it. [/quote']

Unemployment checks are awesome...I wish I had ran them all out before getting a job

And to those knocking Home Depot, so far I really like it. I'm in the lumber department which is hard ass work sometimes, but it's cool, always busy

nigga need a job....

craigs list has never worked for me...

i just make everything too awkward when being interviewed... im not a people person....

hate working with people and hate working for others.....

i was making ok money at one job i had late last year... but the schedule sucked, the managers were idiots, and my team/coworkers were a bunch of lazy fucks....

fuck that... managers cant handle shit or see whats the real issues then i rather leave then be part of a stupid company....