stupid liberal asses

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest R@ndomH3ro
yes, you will

www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf

Nice publication, if you read it is about Army Installation Managments co operating with Civilian Prisons to help maintain Army posts. I used to do that as a Private in the Army, it was called "police call" but I guess since the troops are to busy fighting overseas the Army has decided to use the local prison systems to help trim bushes and pick up trash. Not what you think Mulder.

Pot' date=' is there something you'd like to say to the Kettle?:haha:[/quote']

yeah dude. im seriously outraged about the stanley cup finals being on the outdoor life network and whatever dumb shit i post about. you got me. i come to channel zero to post serious topics and spark serious discussion because i dont have intelligent friends to talk to in real life.

pegged.

Apparently I'm just really late on this' date=' but I'm going to say it anyway. Porkchop, you're just wrong. I know you see it as ideal that everyone would respect the country's symbol, but that's what this country is about. Thomas Jefferson once said, "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others." That's the way this country [supposedly'] works. Their flag burning isn't affecting my liberty at all, so you just CAN NOT MAKE THEM STOP. Sorry, but you don't just violate that. Gay people should be able to get married, because that doesn't affect anyone else's liberty; stupid people should be able to burn flags because it doesn't affect anyone else's liberty.

Too good for the last post of the page. Chopper just got shut down by an educated 17 year old.

*Boogie, I was just joking. Obviously, there are way bigger issues that our government should be focusing on. But I don't think it's fair to call everyone in this thread fucking morons, when only half of them actually are.

Nice publication' date=' if you read it is about Army Installation Managments co operating with Civilian Prisons to help maintain Army posts. I used to do that as a Private in the Army, it was called "police call" but I guess since the troops are to busy fighting overseas the Army has decided to use the local prison systems to help trim bushes and pick up trash. Not what you think Mulder.[/quote']

ok, so explain KBR getting the contract to build the new prison installations.

operation endgame. read into that. at first it looks like ti's for illegals, read further

and it's for civilians.

Guest nutsonmychin!
Apparently I'm just really late on this' date=' but I'm going to say it anyway. Porkchop, you're just wrong. I know you see it as ideal that everyone would respect the country's symbol, but that's what this country is about. Thomas Jefferson once said, "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others." That's the way this country [supposedly'] works. Their flag burning isn't affecting my liberty at all, so you just CAN NOT MAKE THEM STOP. Sorry, but you don't just violate that. Gay people should be able to get married, because that doesn't affect anyone else's liberty; stupid people should be able to burn flags because it doesn't affect anyone else's liberty.

it's funny i dont get to bothered by people over seas, in the middle east burning flags and getting hyphy. it's the dumb kids here. the one's that have no idea what they are for or against. they think they can read a Noam Chomski book and watch Michael Meyers movies and they have some grasp on wtf is really happening.

maybe it's just that i have so much respect for my Hebrew ancestory that it baffles me how people who have always had everything, that have no concept of real struggle can be such spoiled little fucking brats.

people can and will do whatever they want. I respect that, just tell me, have a good reason why you are disrespecting something that means so much to so many people that gave more than you could ever imagine. you know what they'll say "fuck bush"

yeah. whatevs.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You mean this:

Operation Endgame, the mission is the first combat operation since winter weather for the “Bobcats” of 2nd Battalion, 5th Infantry Regiment. U.S. Army Sgt. 1st Class Victor M. Rivera, 1st Platoon, platoon sergeant said that it is also the first time conventional forces have operated in the Deh Rawood area of southern Afghanistan.

That's another thing I've always said. There is way better ways to get attention than burning a flag. Like writing your MP or shooting a cop.

for two minutes maybe. burn a flag and people start whole threads about you (proven right here.). not that im saying theres anything wrong with people killing cops...

it's funny i dont get to bothered by people over seas' date=' in the middle east burning flags and getting hyphy. it's the dumb kids here. the one's that have no idea what they are for or against. they think they can read a Noam Chomski book and watch [b']Michael Meyers[/b] movies and they have some grasp on wtf is really happening.

maybe it's just that i have so much respect for my Hebrew ancestory that it baffles me how people who have always had everything, that have no concept of real struggle can be such spoiled little fucking brats.

people can and will do whatever they want. I respect that, just tell me, have a good reason why you are disrespecting something that means so much to so many people that gave more than you could ever imagine. you know what they'll say "fuck bush"

yeah. whatevs.

YO FUCK THAT, HALLOWEEN H2O TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT POLITRICKS.

You mean this:

Operation Endgame, the mission is the first combat operation since winter weather for the “Bobcats” of 2nd Battalion, 5th Infantry Regiment. U.S. Army Sgt. 1st Class Victor M. Rivera, 1st Platoon, platoon sergeant said that it is also the first time conventional forces have operated in the Deh Rawood area of southern Afghanistan.

no, i mean ENDGAME

shit link didn't work

www.yuricareport.com/Civil%20Rights/Endgame.pdf

http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/factsheets/dro050404.htm

you compared someones religious beliefs to that of the american flag. i didnt read the responses because im at work and im just taking a short break, but seriously, a flag that represents a certain area of land that claims to be "free" (although not nearly so) versus a book describing a way a man/woman/whatever needs to live their life in order to not go to hell for eternity.

who cares, its a fucking symbol. thats all.