stupid liberal asses

Guest nutsonmychin!

Guest nutsonmychin!
Wow' date=' porkchop is a fucking idiot, eh? I'll burn the flag right in front of your fucking face and then I'm gonna stick that flag up your ass. It's my right, it's my country.[/quote']

talk dirty to me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TO BE HONEST.. I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT FLAG BURNING..

BUT WHAT I DO CARE ABOUT IS HOW PEOPLE LOOK AT FLAG BURNING AND MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT..

WHEN OUR GOVERNMENT IS TRACKING ALL OF US THROUGH OUR PHONELINES AND BANK ACCOUNTS. THEY TAKE OUR RIGHT OF PRIVACY AND YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT FLAG BURNING.

I LOVE THE WAY THE NEWS KINDA IGNORES THE REALLY BIG ISSUES

they ignore t because they arent independently owned, they are owned by big corporations.

npr.com thats the best your going to get.

this is gonna be a rant.

I dare you to try to burn the Flag of the USA in front of me. Do you have no respect? I am so fucking over these ignorant fucking liberal pricks. I honestly don't know whose worse the crazy ass Christians or these know-it-all down with the man up with hemp and tofu free Palestine fucks.

Our government is currently voting on whether to create an amendment that makes it illegal to burn the US Flag. And there is ONE vote to swing it. Are you fucking kidding me? The people that are supposed to be the most loyal to the flag wont even stand up for it....yeah yeah free speech, etc. What a bunch of shit. You dumb fucks are taking the one thing that gives you this freedom of speech and the flipping the script to deface it.

I dare you to some into my house and try to disrespect my Sidur (Hebrew book), or go into a Muslim's house and fuck up a Koran or two. Motherfuckers will kill their family and friends to protect the honor and dignity of what they believe in. Of what they have been raised with, their faith, their traditions, what their father, grandfather, and someday their son will also spend his life defending.

The majority of the people in this country are chicken shits, and maybe i am just fucked b/c i live in the bayarea, but COME ON!! you are the same assholes that throw a tantrum when you heard someone defaced the Koran (i would be you've never even seen one) yet you're all excited about the notion of people burning the flag that represents you for a good time.

You have no faith, no culture, no tradition. You have no history. Anything that tried to represent that you fight, the pledge of allegiance, the flag, "In god we trust". You look stupid, please stop. Feel free to believe in what you believe in, but stop trying to tell the rest of the world they are wrong and brainwashed, you pseudo metal dr laura.

the reason this country is fucked and will never win this war is because out enemy is not a person. but a faith. and honor. a belief. and we are a soulless and heartless country that is about to make it ok to burn out own flag in our own streets.

you cant kill an idea.

discuss

Maybe my perspective is different because I live 4,000 miles to the east, but I didn't think anyone was getting worked up about the flag burning besides Republicans. I think you (And the dumbass "liberal" assholes who get worked up enough to actually burn a flag) are playing into this Republican fear-mongering that does nothing but divert attention from issues like the minimum wage and investigations into corruption.

The people that are supposed to be the most loyal to the flag wont even stand up for it....yeah yeah free speech, etc. What a bunch of shit. You dumb fucks are taking the one thing that gives you this freedom of speech and the flipping the script to deface it.

you cant kill an idea.

I like how you are willing to trade our right to free speech for a piece of cloth that REPRESENTS our political union. The flag doesn't give us any rights, that's not even what it's designed to do. How come nobody gets worked up when you burn a copy of the Bill of Rights or the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution?

At least this way we could take away China's monopoly (among major industrialized nations) of countries who outlaw flag burning... but then we would be in direct competition with them as far as punishing flag burners and they got a good thing going with the forced labor camps and charging the families of executed dissedents for the expended ammunition.

great post porkchop. i used to think of myself as liberal... but after coming to realization that many liberals are just as fucked up in the head as conservatives, i don't choose a side. i'm liberal about certain issues. conservative about others. both "sides" seem to blindly go with whatever the leaders of their "side" says. they don't seem to flexible to realize the opposing sides may make good points and their side may be out of whack.