Dash/tfc.....aussies finest!!!

KesOneR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

his handstyles are awesome, ill have to dig around and try and find pics.

unfortunately all i can find at the moment is this pic of a poster i have, hand signed by most of the artists who were involved with the aeroglyphics event from perth in the early 90s

dash is written between the dudes legs, have a close look, some big names on this one!

3106789387_7c73c382b6_b.jpg

Rad to see a thread for this guy. If he doesn't deserve one, nobody does. Dash is an absolute magician and he smashed it hard for a long time. Was travelling the world as a writer before many people were doing that sort of thing. Pioneer in all senses of the word.

Post more of his old bombing. There's SINS and KUDOS throwups I've seen that are more impressive than 99% of pieces.

true legend, really inspirational and has flawless style

people should try take some of it in and use it in there art not use there euro style where often there is no skill involved, dash's work is amazing and shall always be seen as one of the true legends in the perth graffiti scene.

Peace.