Spiderman 3 is filming

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Get flicks!

I love film crews, go down and join in!

Yeah, I love 'em too... I'm usually in them. It's wierd to be on the other side of things. I keep feeling like I should be working.

this is the time to get up...

Yeah, I would try to take advantage of this normally... but I'm not trying to heat up my own block, you know? I have managed to come off in a lot of movies, commercials, videos, etc., but Spiderman would definitely be one of the best.

They actually sent the buff through last week, I think in preparation for this.

I haven't seen her yet... my friend (who spent all evening downstairs with a lawn chair and a cooler full of 40s, heckling the entire crew) saw all of the dudes from the movie, but no Kirsten Dunst.

Apparently the dude from that 70's show got buff as shit.

That's tobey mcguire, not topher grace.

For those who can't wait, this is apparently a low-res crappy version. Apparently.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DF5CD4435387C436

Also, wouldn't it be cool if Sandman wasn't really that big a part of the movie? Like, if he was just in the first twenty minutes as a criminal that Spidey stops from robbing a bank, just to show how he is in the swing of things, stopping crime on the way to school?

But Sandman's wife is in it, right? Man, how are they gonna pack all of this plus Gwen Stacy into the movie? Imagine if Raimi made a four hour DVD?