Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harvey Wallbanger

Spiderman 3 is filming

one time at my aparment building they were hold all the cast.. and it was Wesley Snipes haha and we kept yelling out YO WESLEY! all day when we saw him. short ass nigga

I haven't seen her yet... my friend (who spent all evening downstairs with a lawn chair and a cooler full of 40s, heckling the entire crew) saw all of the dudes from the movie, but no Kirsten Dunst.

Apparently the dude from that 70's show got buff as shit.

pretty sure i would do it regardless, in hopes of being "some guy beating off in the background" that had to be edited out.

we're all allowed to have dreams, right?

sneak on set and steal spiderman "memoribilia" and then hide in k. dunst's trailer and put a secret webcam in and post the link on 12oz.

do it.

Get flicks!

I love film crews, go down and join in!

Yeah, I love 'em too... I'm usually in them. It's wierd to be on the other side of things. I keep feeling like I should be working.

this is the time to get up...

Yeah, I would try to take advantage of this normally... but I'm not trying to heat up my own block, you know? I have managed to come off in a lot of movies, commercials, videos, etc., but Spiderman would definitely be one of the best.

They actually sent the buff through last week, I think in preparation for this.

yeh man, something sweet, you know, like the hope dimond.

I didn't get any great shots... I got home pretty late, and missed most of the action. I got one kind of cool shot of Sam Raimi, and then a lamborghini showed up, but I never saw them do anything with it.

samraimi.jpg.66befc12cf1f2efb465ed8b972488ee3.jpg

dennet.jpg.9b688319b06d109261ee71bc15c876ec.jpg

For real. Its time to get up. Just Bomb everything. Your bound to be in that movie. Get up around the world without having to leave your neighborhood.

Trailer's supposed to be out on apple trailers at 2:30 PM.

For real?? Today? Teaser, I assume.

And, Harvey, those pics make it look like you live in a tenement. :)

yeah, it's a teser, but it's supposed to run for a full 2 minutes, 30 seconds. however, there will be no traces of Venom in the teaser.

I haven't seen her yet... my friend (who spent all evening downstairs with a lawn chair and a cooler full of 40s, heckling the entire crew) saw all of the dudes from the movie, but no Kirsten Dunst.

Apparently the dude from that 70's show got buff as shit.

That's tobey mcguire, not topher grace.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now